Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting Cycle for Physique Competition

Normally I cut the test 2 wks out and cut all injectables 1 wk out then up the Ai and what ever orals I am taking

Test makes u hold water because of its conversion to estrogen. So to answer ur question no do not up ur dose of test.

I was thinking of upping test for the next 8 weeks and cutting it out the last two prior to show. Increasing the anavar to 90 mg from 80 for the last week and upping the ai as well for last 7 days. Since I have never gone through a complete cutting cycle, this is all new to me! Some say run the test up until show and up the ai and that will be enough with proper diet and water manipulation. Thanks for responding as its given me something to think about... Anyone else???

Drop your test 10 days out, maintain the var at 80 and continue your AI.

Also, no reason to up the test dose. When you feel it, you'll know. Takes up to 5 weeks to really get up to peak levels with a long ester like Enanthate.

I may have missed it, as I merely scanned the responses, but do you have anything to protect your liver? Both Tbol and Var are methylated and can cause some serious damage. Some say var is a mild oral, but bro 17aa is 17aa and 80mg's a day is a stout dose.

Finally, don't come in at less than 6% or so for a physique class comp. Judges aren't looking for that dry, super vascular, striated monster in that class. They want proportional mass, symmetry, and an overall athletic look. You'll see guys more worried about their hair and teeth than their pump before you take the stage. Just some food for thought.

Thanks for the help. Yes, have Liv52 and milk thistle for support. You made me laugh--but your correct on the physique competition. Maybe the hair and teeth are a bit of a stretch, but I get it what your saying. I'll drop the test ten days out, and maintain the var dose to contest day. I might up the ai in the final week if I have any bloat left.... Overall great advice though. I was thinking 5-6 percent would be about right. I just want to be ripped enough to be able to show all the detail in the abs. I'll post again when the test kicks in and probably have more Q's then!

Top Bottom