Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting Cycle for Physique Competition

New Dude

Hello all...

I am requesting some feedback on how to best allocate the aas I have for an upcoming show.

I have test ethanate, anavar, Tbol, and some arimidex. And of course PCT is ready. I dont have time to order any additional gear as the show is 14 weeks away.

My only experience was an anavar only cycle that I did which while I didn't gain any weight, I did gain some stregth and got much leaner and harder and more vascular. I initially thought to do another anavar cycle but I don't think it will be enough. My goal would be to maintain weight around 180 while cutting bodyfat down to sub 5%. Is this possible? Would appreciate some feedback! Thanks!

MY STATS:

5'10' tall 182 pounds and about 8% BF.
bench 300 1 RM
squat 3151RM
Diet is solid-- 6/7 meals per day about 3000 calories
I'm also 45 years old

BYW, I train 5 days per week and presently don't do cardio although I will include it as it gets closer to show.

Hell, I had 6 weeks to prepare for my show and you;re saying 14 weeks isn;t enough time?

I don't believe in "cutting" cycles. Just avoid anything that is bloating the last week. Other than that, it's about diet.

Test E 250mg 1-12
Tbol 60mg 1-4
Var 80mg 6-12

Have a pct lined up?

14 weeks is plenty of time... However, my question is in regards to implementing a cycle that would work best with a diet that is in slight caloric deficit with the gear I already have. Obviously, losing fat and getting leaner while holding onto muscle is what one would hope to achieve with a proper diet.
My initial thoughts would be on the final 12 weeks.

Weeks 1-10 Test E 375 mg (two injections per week)
Weeks 6-9 Tbol 50 mg per day
Weeks 9-12 Anavar 80/100 mg per day
Maybe include the arimidex .25 eod somewhere after week 4 up to PCT depending upon bloat etc...

Nolva for Pct

proper diet throughout I would begin cutting be reducing calories about 5/6weeks out.

The goal would be to get below 5 percent bf and weigh what I do now on stage.

Thoughts... Anyone??

Thanks Jbranken,

Really close to what I was thinking! Tbol better upfront? Is that because it will get the test working faster? I was debating on where to include it or if I should leave it out.... Same with arimidex, which scares me a little as I don't know anyone personally who has used it--only Internet info. However, some i see include it in every cycle.

Thanks Jbranken,

Really close to what I was thinking! Tbol better upfront? Is that because it will get the test working faster? I was debating on where to include it or if I should leave it out.... Same with arimidex, which scares me a little as I don't know anyone personally who has used it--only Internet info. However, some i see include it in every cycle.

Tbol is a great drug and nearly side free other than maybe some back pumps. It produces very dry and keepable gains. I put it up front only because var is such an awesome finisher. Try adex at .25mg or .5mg e3d and if you feel it's not keeping test bloat down, try taking it eod. Never cycle without an a.i. and throw some hcg in on the last 2 weeks as well

And bro, add more to pct for better recovery. Some DAA, forma stanzol and a few test boosters along with your SERM will work nicely

I'd get another DHT compound in there.. Masteron for sure. Think Winstrol would be better than anavar for competition. You could even run both of them at the same time.

For a contest prep, I would absolutely be running primo... If you can't afford it then this is what I would recommend for you....

1-12 test e 350 mg week
1-12 mast e 600 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AGguys.com
1-6 winstrol 50 mg day
1-6 n2guard ntbm.com
7-10 hcgenerate ES ntbm.com
11-14 hcgenerate ntbm.com
11-14 halo 20-30 mg day
11-14 n2guard

pct 15-18

clomid 50/50/25/25 AGguys.com
unleahsed/post cycle combo ntbm.com
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
Keto burn MRSUPPS.COM
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com

phytoserms and hcgenerate can be used in place of the unleashed/post cycle combo if they are out of stock

If you don't want to run halo, then kickstart with anavar at 60-80 mg day and finish with winstrol at 50 mg day...

Top Bottom