Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Curious about green tea?

Ulter said:
Green Tea is great for glucose clearance and increasing your metabolism. If you're taking Levorex you simply don't need more.
Ok so no green tea. But, CB?? Should I ADD it to the t-rex/l-rex or cycle it on and off? (should I really means can i?) :worried:

I could definitely use some help in the am for cardio. (yawns)

The L-rex in the am isn't doin' it so much.

habitualhealth said:
Ok so no green tea. But, CB?? Should I ADD it to the t-rex/l-rex or cycle it on and off? (should I really means can i?) :worried:

I could definitely use some help in the am for cardio. (yawns)

The L-rex in the am isn't doin' it so much.

I didn't catch how much Trex you're using. I use CB with Trex to get a bump for cardio. But that's me. It will work I just don't want to see you get too jacked and not like it.

Ulter said:
I didn't catch how much Trex you're using. I use CB with Trex to get a bump for cardio. But that's me. It will work I just don't want to see you get too jacked and not like it.
T-rex jacks with my tum tum if I dont eat first. So I take 4 L-rex at 5:30am on an empty stomach for cardio session (for the optimal fat burning experience of course ;) )

I take 2 T-rex....3 times a day with food.

Don't worry about me getting too jacked...i'm a former ephedra fanatic....2 years later and I'm still having withdrawls. :worried: *sighs*

I kind of like the feeling. :worried:

Take the Cardio Breeze in the morning before you do your cardio. You'll like that. It will last about 8 hours.

I bought the Green Tea extract from the AF store...and WOW what a boost. I think my CNS died (long time ago) and for some reason when using the green tea with my T-Rex I felt a HUGE boost!!! Not sure why this is? I bought it for the antioxidants so that was a great surprise and bonus. Very glad I did.

texaschick said:
I bought the Green Tea extract from the AF store...and WOW what a boost. I think my CNS died (long time ago) and for some reason when using the green tea with my T-Rex I felt a HUGE boost!!! Not sure why this is? I bought it for the antioxidants so that was a great surprise and bonus. Very glad I did.

egcg will enhance thermogenic and to some extent stim effects (more in some than others)

though it is also about 8% caffeine (40mg) per cap

All I know regarding this issue is that I went from drinking an XL Earl Grey tea with 4 sugar and 3 milk, to an XL Green tea. Anybody who's from Canada knows Tim Horton's and I swear to god I pay the rent for that business every single month. Regardless I needed a healthier choice and something that "felt" like I was "getting a coffee on my way to work" on a daily basis. That is what I replaced it with. ;)

When I am cutting I will drink green tea to replace coffee for that extra go without creamer. It rocks. Supplies nice energy and antioxidants.

Top Bottom