Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Curious about green tea?

I haven't actually bought green tea in teabag form or capsules.....but the Cardio Breeze has green tea in it, so does that count?? LOL

Are you going to being cycling the CB or are you going to be adding that to the Trex, Lev, YES combo.And you want to add extra green tea???

Back in November 04, I bought the 1-A-Day Vitamin for Weight Control or something, and every morning I took it...I would get sick...esp. in the bathroom at work...

So Basically everyone thought I was prego (immaculate conception)...ergo, I stopped taking it and I stopped getting sick... lady at GNC (grain:salt) said it was reaction to Green Tea, yet I've never had that problem ever again with any other supps with green tea as an ingredient...

Oh well, that's my story of the day... My body chem is whack, and HH you do not 'suck' ... ::qt: The End

Miss24k said:
Are you going to being cycling the CB or are you going to be adding that to the Trex, Lev, YES combo.And you want to add extra green tea???
The way you just worded that made me sound like a supplements junkie. hahahaha

I was going to add the CB to all of the above. Perhaps I should keep the additional green tea out of the mix???

Ehh gads, help! :worried:

Green Tea is great for glucose clearance and increasing your metabolism. If you're taking Levorex you simply don't need more.

I drink green tea for its anti-oxidants which may have a protective effect against cancer. The chemicals in the tea shut down a key molecule which can play a significant role in the development of cancer. I don't know if these benefits have been proven but green tea has always been talked about in a positive way.

Yes Lexy, the EGCG in GT has been shown, clinically, to help prevent cancer and tumor growth. So you're taking it for a good, clinically proven, reason.

Top Bottom