Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crossfit

I do agree with you that some crossfitters have taken the notion of kipping pullups and applied it to all weighted lifts, and that is retarded. But it is true that at least with bodyweight movements, if you have to do something similar in the real world you're not going to do a strict hang version of it. You're going to use your whole body to do it. So there I agree with crossfit principles, but not when they tell people they can deadlift 50 or 100 lbs over their max by contorting their bodies. Certain lifts have to be done strict no debate. This is why I'm not fulltime crossfit member, the people who run the places get on my nerves after awhile. Crossfit is just a brand name so they get you to sign up at liscensed gym. Crossfit is metabolic conditioning training and it's been around in the military and in professional fighting for ages.

Agreed

nobody's preventing you from putting up a video. :coffee:

Does that mean you've finally manned-up and decided to compete?

History suggests that you'll still pussy out. It must be all that great training you do that makes you afraid of a 45 year old guy.

You're only making yourself look like you're afraid to post up. I'm sure you're both strong and in good shape. When I talked to poboy after he had his meatup with plunk, he said plunk was way bigger and in much better shape than he would have thought. But he's old, so I'm sure that you being a 300 lb BJJ expert and veteran crossfitter would beat him, right?

You're only making yourself look like you're afraid to post up. I'm sure you're both strong and in good shape. When I talked to poboy after he had his meatup with plunk, he said plunk was way bigger and in much better shape than he would have thought. But he's old, so I'm sure that you being a 300 lb BJJ expert and veteran crossfitter would beat him, right?

The way he's dodging is incredibly suspicious.

- We know he put up pictures before. That's an undisputed fact. So if he was proud of any aspect of his physique, you know he'd broadcast it.
- We also know he's damaged his back
- We also know he's damaged his heart (by his own admission, probably with Clenbuterol)
- We also know he gave up steroids and other performance-enhancing drugs (yet he posts every day on a steroid site -- go figure)
- We also know he's a hippie/vegan/new-age type (hence the mediation crystals jokes)

And now he's afraid to do a simple video challenge, even after shooting his mouth off.

This is very entertaining.

1) I think I've made it quite clear it's been sometime since I was near 300lbs, that was the old me that had a bad back and got an undiagnosed heart condition. Hence the whole turn around with my diet, training etc, etc. I'm not 290 anymore. Yes I posted pics back when I was 290 and doing roids. So what

2) "Veteran" crossfitter? Been doing it off an on a little over 2 years and BJJ has been about 3-4 months. I didn't claim veteran or expert status in either, let's be clear on that. All I've claimed is that Plunkey would have to get the shock paddles administered if he tried some of the crossfit wkts that I do, or rolled for 10 minutes.

1) I think I've made it quite clear it's been sometime since I was near 300lbs, that was the old me that had a bad back and got an undiagnosed heart condition. Hence the whole turn around with my diet, training etc, etc. I'm not 290 anymore. Yes I posted pics back when I was 290 and doing roids. So what

2) "Veteran" crossfitter? Been doing it off an on a little over 2 years and BJJ has been about 3-4 months. I didn't claim veteran or expert status in either, let's be clear on that. All I've claimed is that Plunkey would have to get the shock paddles administered if he tried some of the crossfit wkts that I do, or rolled for 10 minutes.

I hear you on the back and heart condition, and fully understand the change in philosophy when it comes to wellness vs bodybuilding. The bodybuilding lifestyle is about as healthy as being a fat guy playing video games living on little caesars lifestyle. I jacked my back about a year and a half ago and I actually died last year on the 4th. Stress related seizure, the doc said. One minute I was at the pool with my daughter and some friends, next thing I woke up in the neuro ICU with a tube in my throat, my arms strapped down, and puking and fighting to get away and find Q.

Shit happens.

Thing is, you can't do a callout and not follow through. I bet if you went through one cycle of lifts and posted them plunk would be impressed, maybe even unable to do them. But who fucking cares? Even if he whoops your ass you still manned up and did it and it gives you a goal. If you beat him, you get a win and a chance at humility.

Bran whooped me in a fat-off that we had, and I guarantee by the time I was done working on myself I was beyond most of the fgts on the AAS board and content with my accomplishments, not so much my appearance.

Either way...

Top Bottom