Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crossfit

If RedScam(TM) dislikes smartphones, then Plunk-o-Pathy now requires that I own a smartphone for life.

Excellent call. It works every time.

EBT card? can you purchase a wife that secretly loathes you with one of those?:coffee:

Not sure. Unfortunately I don't qualify for EBT.

But I can't imagine being a 35 year old virgin with zero prospects of finding a mate (male or female) is much better. I guess a semen-stained monitor in your mom's basement is a substitute of sorts, but it would be cold comfort.

That's got to suck.

That's got to suck.

If any of that were remotely true it might be. However, it might still me more agreeable than your life self medicated no love having life. MM nailed you when she said how's it feel to have to pin your bank account to the headboard. How long before this one takes you for half you think? :coffee:

It's some stupid shit RedScam(TM) was talking about right after all-natural pot smoke and just a little before illegal alien Monsanto Ph.D.s.

I actually think you're mixing your scotch and lunesta wrong here. I don't ever recall talking about meditation crystals. I'm all ears if someone wants to explain to me what they are cause I have no clue, nor do you. I seem to recall you saying the same shit bluta so maybe you're mixing us up.

Top Bottom