Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Crossfit

I seem like Im on constantly because I drive a lot for my job so i sneak some time on when on the road

Whereas youve got a sweet T1 line ran into your moms basement

posting on ef while driving? likely story rob. Very likely indeed. And for the record ngr my shit is uverse holy fuck get it right.

posting on ef while driving? likely story rob. Very likely indeed. And for the record ngr my shit is uverse holy fuck get it right.

Yeah, nobody ever plays with their cell phone while they drive these days.

:rolleyes:

Jesus fuck. Now I don't think you own a car OR a smartphone.

Yeah, nobody ever plays with their cell phone while they drive these days.

:rolleyes:

Jesus fuck. Now I don't think you own a car OR a smartphone.

I've stated many times over the years that I will "never" own a smartphone. If someone came back from the year 2150 and gave me an iphone 1000 I'd never take it out of the box. Ebay ftw.

I've stated many times over the years that I will "never" own a smartphone. If someone came back from the year 2150 and gave me an iphone 1000 I'd never take it out of the box. Ebay ftw.

Well of course you'd never own anything "smart". The jealousy would kill you.

Hhahahahaahha

Irregardless of iphone time travel

Yeah, that one is going to stick too. It's right up there with:

- Cropless meal plans
- Illegal alien Monsanto Ph.D.s
- All-natural pot smoke
- Paid-unpaid killer internships
- Meditation crystals (enough said)

And now we have:

- Time traveling iPhones

This amuses me.

Red, not sure what carrier you're with, but I get a free smartphone when I renew my contract. They cost nuttin

Red, not sure what carrier you're with, but I get a free smartphone when I renew my contract. They cost nuttin

oh I know, ATT offered me one with my uverse contract. I don't want one. Ever. I have a 17 inch a laptop and may be getting an ipad or surface soon. It's just too much. Family members have em so I've tried em and played with em...I just don't like them.

oh I know, ATT offered me one with my uverse contract. I don't want one. Ever. I have a 17 inch a laptop and may be getting an ipad or surface soon. It's just too much. Family members have em so I've tried em and played with em...I just don't like them.

Translation: i just cant figure the damn shit out

Top Bottom