Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critque my cycle

My pct will be a simple Nolva and clomid...
Don't make your PCT simple. Make it complex and well planned. I don't think nolva and clomid is enough. Maybe it would be, maybe not, but why risk it.

HCG or HCGenergate during cycle, Sustain Alpha, Unleashed and low dose Nolva for PCT. Why not keep all those gains!

Update

Hey guys,

Just wanted to update everyone...

I'm on week 6 of my cycle...

I decided to run weekly

600mg sust (150 eod)
400mg Mast (100 eod)
400mg Primo (100 eod)
200mg Tren (50mg Eod)
5iu Riptropin 5/2

I am currently 222lbs was, 215 when I started my body fat has dropped dramatically... I look great and I'm only on week six...Now everything has pretty much kicked in so I can't wait to see what the next 9 weeks have to bring :)

Re: Update

Hey guys,

Just wanted to update everyone...

I'm on week 6 of my cycle...

I decided to run weekly

600mg sust (150 eod)
400mg Mast (100 eod)
400mg Primo (100 eod)
200mg Tren (50mg Eod)
5iu Riptropin 5/2

I am currently 222lbs was, 215 when I started my body fat has dropped dramatically... I look great and I'm only on week six...Now everything has pretty much kicked in so I can't wait to see what the next 9 weeks have to bring :)

Not planning on using HCG at all?

I already am... I am doing 500ius every friday before the weekend... I've read all types of ways to do it... I starting taking hcg on week 4...

I took pics at week 5...i can't wait to post week 10 and week 16

I am also taking 25mcg of T3 as well everyday

I've read about switching long Test esters to shorter ones during the end of the cycle..

I am currently on week 7, ive been on sust 600mg a week the whole time, now if I was to switch to EOD of prop 100mg, that would drop my test by 200mg a week..

Should I just stick to Sust...taking Sust EOD, allows me to fit all 4 compounds in 1 syringe... 1/2cc sust, 1/2cc tren, then 1cc of mast and 1cc of primo...

I read many articles about Masteron being useless unless your below 10% BF, which I am not... Anyway, I'm on week 7 and I'm thinking maybe I should drop the Masteron or Primo and up the tren?? I plan on sticking to each drug the entire duration of 16 weeks, however, I think maybe I should drop one of the compounds and add winstrol...

and another thing is, why can't u mix winny and oils, who cares right lol...I have never done it but after thinking about it, I dont see why you cant...

I am also taking 25mcg of t3 along with my 5ius of riptropin... i was thinking of upping t3 to 50mcg a day...what do u think? is that even necessary.. i was only taking t3 to make sure the GH didn't effect the thyroid production but then i thought why not even make it more effective

any suggestions please let me know... thanks

I already am... I am doing 500ius every friday before the weekend... I've read all types of ways to do it... I starting taking hcg on week 4...

I took pics at week 5...i can't wait to post week 10 and week 16

I am also taking 25mcg of T3 as well everyday

Good stuff

Top Bottom