Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critque my cycle

juliuspleaser

5'11

215 lbs

did a few cycles (over 8)

I started monday

1-12 Sust 150mg EOD
1-12 Primo 100mg EOD
1-12 Masteron 100mg EOD
4iu Hygetropin and then Im switching to 4iu Riptropin

Im' reading you need to take atleast 600mg primo a week?...then i read you don't...

what do you guys think

thanks

maybe the guy doesnt wanan be huge,not everybody that does roids want to be like ronnie colman or arnold.

LOL...

Actually 8+ cycles I fluxated up and down with weight and sometimes for reasons out of my control I lost my gains

1.) ignorance of proper pct and usuage (lost gains) when was younger, counting from highschool
2.) I broke my toe with a dumbell which knocked me out of the gym for weeks once
3.) Diet was wrong, didn't maximize gains

anyway

Yes, as an ignorant fool I did cycles when i was in highschool

My alst cycle was awesome, tho, i finally did it right and i was 205 and became 220

i was only Geneza dbol 50mg ed and 500 sust 10 week cycle..great gains, kept most hence 215..diet was flawless (bulk diet)

I chose to run sust EOD because maybe people have told me it is the best protocol which I also agree

It seems that I should increase primo and I will to 150 a EOD as well..thanks guys for you critique

My pct will be a simple Nolva and clomid...

My diet is on point, 5-6 meals a day, complex carbs protein, yada yada yada

I work out 5 times a week, doing each body part 1once a week, however, supersetting the muscle groups...3x12, light weight, i just got off a lifting routine of 4x6-8...just switching it up, well return to old routine in a month..

Thanks guys

Funny I was just talking to one of my bodybuilder friends who said Primo sucks, and I should take EQ..i have taken EQ and wasnt really impressed, and i was on 800mg of it a week!...he also said that masteron won't work unless you have low body fat...he even said stop taking advice from the boards...

I never have done primo or masteron, and I wanted to try both, since I've heard they are such great compounds; especially when most people can't even afford primo, well I can...my friend is huge so I'm not gonna think he would be lying to me, however, it makes no sense that masteron wouldn't work because regardless of fat on the body, the compound should still work...

I've done more search and did find a bunch of threads sayng primos isn't that great, do you guys agree?

Anyone here have good results with it?

Let me know thanks

I did Primo at 300mg/week and test prop at .75mg EOD for 12 weeks and got great results. Put on about 18lbs and dropped about 4% body fat.
that was 3 months ago, ive since lost about 5.5lbs but kept my bf% down there and my pct wasnt the best.

about to do primo/anavar/test E for the 1st time and I cant wait! I tried masteron/test prop and didnt see great results.

Top Bottom