Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

critique please

polebot

6 foot 4,220 pounds, 24 years old

trying to stay the same weight but drop a bit of fat.

im on a 4000 cal diet and here is its contents.

530am- big shake w/ two scoops whey protein,1/2 cup oatmeal,2 eggs,banana,5g creatine,12oz 1% milk

830- 1 cup NF yogurt w/1 cup granola
1 apple w/a serving of pb

11am- 2 slice rye bread,6 oz chicken breast w/bbq sauce, spinach,2 cups milk

2pm pre w/o- 1/2 serving of monster milk ( i hate this shit btw)w/ 12oz milk
-2 slices wheat bread,2 eggs w/tbsp mayo (egg salad)

5pm -post w/o 1 scoop whey protein 5g creatine in water

7pm - 8oz chicken breast,spinach, 1cup brown rice,2 cups milk

it adds up to around 4k cals w/ 280g protein, 380g carbs and 80g fat

hows it look? mind you im not trying to be a bodybuilder im just trying to look good at my weight.

Last edited:
only 100 from shakes.the rest is from the food.if i added a chicken id be getting 200 from food and 100 from shakes

the reason the first two meals are like that is because i have a hard time eating in the morning.what would suggest then? what would you add or take away that will leave me in the same cal intake? i cant spend alot of money on food cuz im broke and have a wife and kids to buy for as well.if it wasnt for a nice tax return i wouldnt even be able to afford the gear.

i edited my post cuz i forgot about one part.but all the same ,suggestions welcome.i know its not perfect but trust me when i say this alot better than my previous eating habits.i stopped working out for like 6 months and i love junk food :D

on the first one i would add eggs either 5 or 6 hole eggs or 6 egg withes and two hole ones and some veggies and probably some tuna in the second about can and a half.
If you are going to spend some money in gear you might ass well get the best of it eating well, maybe don't buy as much protein powder 'cause you only need it for pw and first thing when you wake up.

thanks bud, ill actually do that.i didnt even think about tuna because last diet i went on was loaded with it.i hate the shit now.but i do agree that i should have more solid food.ill add some egg whites to the morning shake too. thanks for the advice!!

if ur trying to shed some fat definatly take the carbs outa the last meal in your day. the rice and the milk. milk has alota sugar in it. swap that for cottage cheese if u really need a dairy fix

Top Bottom