Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Critique my cycle

Azazell

Hello,
age: 24 , 5"6' tall, weight 181 pounds, 13% bodyfat, been lifting for 5 years, have 4 cycles under my belt.

wk 1 - 20: 750mg of test e (might bump it to one gram)
wk 1 - 20: 600mg of EQ
wk 1 - 20: Tren A 100mg EOD
gh 4iu 5 days on 2 days off split 2iu in the morning and 2iu before bed.

Anavar is the only oral steroid that I can tolerate, any other oral steroids will suppress my appetite and make me feel like a zombie, so I might throw some blasts of anavar in the middle.

Basically its my first time using HGH, so any pointers would help.

PCT would be Dr.Michael's power PCT, but I am thinking to just cruise at 250mg per of test e per week.

Give or take thats roughly 2 grams of gear a week.. at 24 yrs old.. wtf man

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

you do not want to run tren for 20 weeks. Also, I would suggest lowering your test dose and bumping your EQ dose up. Instead of 1 long 20 week cycle, go for a 10 week blast, cruise, and then another longer blast.

1-10 Test E 250 mg/week
1-10 Tren Ace 100 mg/eod
5-12 Anavar 60-80 mg/day

11-20 Test E 250 mg/week

21-40 Test E 250-500 mg/week
21-40 EQ 600-800 mg/week

and then a strong PCT, or cruise.

it's a good plan imo if you ran tren before and you know what kind of dosages you can take however i would kickstart this with a little prop
the test is kind of high for the tren and eq is a little low if you could sort that out it would be great
good luck

13% body fat... 4 cycles... 24 years old... come on man and your wanting to run that much gear on top of it... this doesn't even have merit for an answer... this is ridiculous... you should worry about poor eating and training habits that is clearly a problem... why run that kind of gear when you don't even do those properly??

13% body fat... 4 cycles... 24 years old... come on man and your wanting to run that much gear on top of it... this doesn't even have merit for an answer... this is ridiculous... you should worry about poor eating and training habits that is clearly a problem... why run that kind of gear when you don't even do those properly??

Dylan is correct, and you are just wasting that HGH, your body at that age is supplying enough HGH for your needs so its a shame to shut down your bodys natural poduction at such a critical stage and age when your body needs it most, What you do need to concentrate on is completely switching your training routine and intensity to stimulate new growth and concenrate on your Diet, those two items i suggested is extremely important at your age, all the Gear in the world will not compensate for those two suggestions.

Thanks everyone for the advice, there is nothing more important than the advice of those who are more experienced than me. The guys at the GYM told me that this cycle was recommended by this guy on the internet called gh15, apparently he's a guru and knows his shit but here it seems people are following a different approach.

Along with fixing me training and diet, I dont want to lean I want to be bigger, and my training and diet done pretty well at that so far but I guess I'll keep improving them more.

Regarding hormones, would this be a better approach?
1-10 Test E 250 mg/week
1-10 Tren Ace 100 mg/eod
5-12 Anavar 60-80 mg/day

11-20 Test E 250 mg/week

21-40 Test E 250-500 mg/week
21-40 EQ 600-800 mg/week

and then a strong PCT, or cruise.
Yesterday 06:47 AM

Thanks alot for taking the time to respond. I really appreciate, I really do. Time is expensive, spending it to help other people is something honorable.

Why the hell do you want to be on for 40 weeks straight at age 24??? Quit listening to guys at the gym and do your own research also.
Just do 8-10 week cycles, then pct and no drugs for at least 3 months.

Top Bottom