Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

creatine and bloat

stevesmi

Head Mod
Elite Moderator
how much does creatine really bloat?

I am upset that I am not getting more vascular on my PCT. I am mantaining my weight and muscle but I want to lose the bloat without having to resort to AI's.

should i stop the creatine or does it really not bloat as much as i thought.

I am upset that I am not getting more vascular on my PCT. I am mantaining my weight and muscle but I want to lose the bloat without having to resort to AI's.

how much are you taking?

i take 2-3 tablespoons total before, during, after my gym workouts which are 3-4 times a week in a large container (bout 16 ounces)

i stopped taking whey cause it made me shit too much and upset my stomach but the creatine i'm happy with except for the bloat

Try Kreakylyn. You wont bloat with it.

i take 2-3 tablespoons total before, during, after my gym workouts which are 3-4 times a week in a large container (bout 16 ounces)

i stopped taking whey cause it made me shit too much and upset my stomach but the creatine i'm happy with except for the bloat

If you're under 200 lbs then 5 mgs is plenty.
200 lbs + do 7 mgs.

So cut way back on it and see if you lose some of the water.

Top Bottom