Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

crazy mass stack cycle?

But Test cyp will kick around week 4-5 so npp will work mostly alone, is not better start npp when test is about to kick in ? or am i wrong?

sounds like you are trying to re-invent the wheel here

even long esters start working immediately, they just take a longer time to reach peak levels

it is total bro science that you should stack a short ester with another short ester. still the same steroids with different half lives, thats all.. really guys who parrot that are just trying to look smart

But Test cyp will kick around week 4-5 so npp will work mostly alone, is not better start npp when test is about to kick in ? or am i wrong?

Any steroid starts working the second you inject it, long estered steroids just take a little bit longer to reach peak blood hormone values.

Both the test cyp and NPP are working the second after you inject them.

I think some of this confusion comes from the way guys say that long esters "kick in" at a certain time. Instead of "kick in" they should use the phrase "reach peak hormone levels".

Then why 99% of people says " you cant run deca for 8 weeks, minimum 12week" ? if it's working since 1st injection , or dont equipoise less than 14 weeks , ideal 16 weeks. I can do eq 8-10 weeks because its working since 1st injection?

Then why 99% of people says " you cant run deca for 8 weeks, minimum 12week" ? if it's working since 1st injection , or dont equipoise less than 14 weeks , ideal 16 weeks. I can do eq 8-10 weeks because its working since 1st injection?

peak levels vs. start working

decanate is a long ester so as you inject over time each injection causes a bump in what is in your body vs. what is estering out.

think about it like a house with a bunch of rats and there being a small hole for the rats to get out. fire breaks out in the house and the rats start leaving. they don't leave all at once, they leave a little at a time.. that is how steroid esters work when they are leaving your system. it is hard for people to understand cause they are used to using aspirin which is in and out of the body within hours.

Anyone who told you that doesnt understand what the half life of drugs really mean.

You can run EQ and deca for 8 weeks. However, because of their long half lives, that 8 weeks is more like 12 weeks because the steroid esters build up in your body and take about a month to clear out of your system.

Even if you stop your cycle at 8 weeks, you aren't really 'off' because the hormones are still active in your body another 4 weeks.

You will get the most out of your compound when it reaches peak levels. You can run long esters for short times but you will not have as much build up in your system yet for maximum results.

Top Bottom