Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

CoverAngel4u2Nv

whey did my other thread get closed?
 
CoverAngel4u2nv said:
whey did my other thread get closed?

Because you are so hot. I've never seen you, although I will tell other peeps that I did, and that you are legit. PM me and I will tell you all kinds of dirt on other people here.
 
this is actually really fuckin' funny......i apologize to all of the ladies that i cyber with for laughing. i'm laughing with you, ok?
 
CoverAngel4u2nv said:
You should put glitter sparkle lipstick on your lips. Boys love it! But sometimes it really stinks getting glitter off hubbys balls :(

You have a hubby? Does he post here? Do you know he's PMing other girls? You should PM me, so I can tell you everything.
 
Sometimes. He doesnt come here anylonger becuz of roid rage. He says nobody here actually lifts wieghts. I will pm you but can i trust u with naked pictures of me?

jack_schitt said:
You have a hubby? Does he post here? Do you know he's PMing other girls? You should PM me, so I can tell you everything.
 
CoverAngel4u2nv said:
Sometimes. He doesnt come here anylonger becuz of roid rage. He says nobody here actually lifts wieghts. I will pm you but can i trust u with naked pictures of me?

Sure you can!! Everyone knows me here, Wootoom is my main nigga! Send me some nekkid pics, they are safe with me, honest.
 
jack_schitt said:
I have sparkly balls :qt:


but sparkly balls are only good to look at.. kinda like a disco ball... mesmerizing
 
CoverAngel4u2nv said:
Oh baby I bet they do! Will you let me suck them :chomp: :verygood:

Only if I can PM you with some dirt on other members...I wouldn't feel right unless there was some gossip involved.
 
Top Bottom