Please come back...dont listen to these people...I know everything about this site. PM me and I will tell you whats really going on. I think you deserve a chance even if you insult everyone here. It's ok.
CoverAngel4u2nv said:whey did my other thread get closed?
CoverAngel4u2nv said:whey did my other thread get closed?
CoverAngel4u2nv said:whey did my other thread get closed?
foreigngirl said:teach me oh glitter Goddess
oh great QT making an alterCoverAngel4u2nv said:whey did my other thread get closed?
CoverAngel4u2nv said:You should put glitter sparkle lipstick on your lips. Boys love it! But sometimes it really stinks getting glitter off hubbys balls![]()
jack_schitt said:You have a hubby? Does he post here? Do you know he's PMing other girls? You should PM me, so I can tell you everything.
CoverAngel4u2nv said:You should put glitter sparkle lipstick on your lips. Boys love it! But sometimes it really stinks getting glitter off hubbys balls![]()
Covergrl80 said:I want to know it you have those spining flower in the from yard next to the pink flamingos

You have to show your tits HUN then they will start askingCoverAngel4u2nv said:No but why cant more boys ask me questions!!!![]()
CoverAngel4u2nv said:Sometimes. He doesnt come here anylonger becuz of roid rage. He says nobody here actually lifts wieghts. I will pm you but can i trust u with naked pictures of me?
foreigngirl said:oh, crap. I like sparkling balls![]()

jack_schitt said:I have sparkly balls![]()
jack_schitt said:I have sparkly balls![]()

CoverAngel4u2nv said:*sigh* frown. I am sad because hubby works alll day and I am horny![]()
jack_schitt said:My balls rule.

CoverAngel4u2nv said:Oh baby I bet they do! Will you let me suck them![]()
![]()
CoverAngel4u2nv said:Oh baby I bet they do! Will you let me suck them![]()
![]()
foreigngirl said:fuck off!!! You are gettin all the attention away from the other girls!!!
jack_schitt said:Only if I can PM you with some dirt on other members...I wouldn't feel right unless there was some gossip involved.

jack_schitt said:My balls are blue.
Covergrl80 said:So CoverAngel4u2Nv tell me this... can you make your hubbys little one swole?
Her hubbie doesnt get a swolen one foreigngirl said:lol......you still remember that slip?Her hubbie doesnt get a swolen one
![]()

awittyusername said:Edited for you bro

superqt4u2nv said:Fuckin bitch 4u2nv is my trademark.
No shit I think she will look good in blackCovergrl80 said:Can you believe that shit. That bitch should have came up with her own shit

Covergrl80 said:Here are some balls but your on your own with the sparkly shit.
http://byandlarge.net/scuttlebutt/images/pigs-balls.jpg
Covergrl80 said:Here are some balls but your on your own with the sparkly shit.
http://byandlarge.net/scuttlebutt/images/pigs-balls.jpg
foreigngirl said:I dont wanna see another sack of balls ever again![]()
that will just about do it right?Covergrl80 said:that will just about do it right?
jack_schitt said:Lots of chics talking about ballz in here.
StickFigure said:but none that are willing to polish![]()
foreigngirl said:I choked right about now. Dont you have one already that is about to polish them?
StickFigure said:I wasn't asking anyone, I was just making an observation
kick her asssuperqt4u2nv said:Fuckin bitch 4u2nv is my trademark.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














