Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Courtney's Log

Great pics Courtney. You have really come along way in a short amount of time good work. I don't really know how to be helpful with the playboy thing. I look at it from a what looks good a figure or BB type thing which is not what playboy is looking for. I think you legs need some more size to be honest quads, hams and calfs could use so more lean mass.

Yeah I have already realized that playboy isn't going to go for my look now.. but the photographer wants to still try.. I am not going to "lose muscle" as they would like so we will see...

Great pics.....you look really good :qt:

Your entire body looks nice, don't stress over your legs

Glad your shoot went well :rainbow:

You look gorgeous. I love the bathing suits too.

Is it really cold doing photo shoots in the water all day? It's not exactly tropical.

I wasn't in the water all day.. and actually this was a pretty warm day... I think in the where we were was in the mid 80's yesterday.. It was BEAUTIFUL!!! normally though if its cold you just have to grin and bare it... WHICH SUCKS!!! there will be a changin area with a heater and you stand by it to warm up... its HORRIBLE!!! but thank goodness this photographer is a good friend of mine so he would never make me do that!!!

Yup sweetie you look absultely breath taking.. and u know what.. if playboy doesnt want you.. does it really matter.. you look fabulous.. and honestly.. there loss.. and that is the way u have to look at it.. i don't think you did this for them anyhow.. i hope you did this change for yourself.

(K)

thank you everyone so much.... and of course first and foremost this is for myself... I didn't work this hard just for some stupid magazine that I already did... I really don't care if they like me or not... this past year has been the best of my life... I have learned a lot about myself and I learned to deal with my eating disorder... That is probably my greatest accomplishment to date...

so the diet is going to get a little extreme now because I am shoot again in about a week and a half.. so I am wondering if I should log my food intake in here or not.. I might just put down the times I eat so that I have my timing down...

yesterday I pretty much slept all day and then fell alsleep for good around 5 pm and didn't open my eyes till 9 this morning.. I could have slept longer but I pulled myself out of bed to do some cardio because I knew I had to eat something soon... I barely ate yesterday because I was sleeping.... and I am going to take a nap after I am done here... WATER depleting REALLY takes it out of me....

9:00 3 hydroxycut

20 min sprinting drills...
40 min steady run

dietary supp
protein
vitamins
glutamine
tight

Top Bottom