Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Courtney's Log

645 3 hydroxycut

1/2 cup oatmeal
1 0z wheat bran
scoop protein

45 min elliptical
15 min steam room

okay I am so bloody nervous and there really isn't any need for it because this is just a practice shoot... but the depleting didn't work as well as I would have liked... the oatmeal this morning instead of filling out my muscles just bloated me.. grr... I still have a few hours so hopefully it goes down.. NOW for the long drive to OC

everyone have a great day

courtneybcca said:
okay I am so bloody nervous and there really isn't any need for it because this is just a practice shoot... but the depleting didn't work as well as I would have liked... the oatmeal this morning instead of filling out my muscles just bloated me.. grr... I still have a few hours so hopefully it goes down.. NOW for the long drive to OC

everyone have a great day
I can't wait for the "court tale" of how awesome things went and the other fun stories along the way :bigkiss:

Have a great day as well :rose:

so I just got home.. WHAT A DAY!!! 850 images to go through now.. I only brought a handful home.. The weather was PERFECT!! couldn't have asked for a better day.. so we really lucked out with that... I totally jumped the gun about the depleting by the time I was ready to shoot all the muscle were as they should be... and I weighted in this morning at freakin 134 woo hoo... but that 2 pounds is just water but to see the scale at that MADE MY YEAR!!! I will put up a couple of the images probably tomorrow I am exhausted right now... something funny.. where we went is a very quite beach but there was a few asian tourists and they came over and started taking photos of me... VERY AWKWARD!!!

from looking at a couple of the pics I am about 5 pounds away from playboy.. but it is all in my legs of course grrr.....and the upper body is about to lean... WHATEVER...

The weather was perfect at the beach today. I bet your pictures come out great. The Asian tourists would have freaked me out. :xeye:

well I have been sleeping most of the day... photoshoots and the sun take it OUT of me!!!

had my normal oatmeal this morning and then passed out...

protein scoop

Okay so I did the photoshoot yesterday.. we took over 850 pics so I didn't go through them.. But I brought a couple home just reference for now...

I have the habit of taking my best photos at the end of the day when I get a bit tired so if any of those are usable I will let you guys know...

I am still about 5-10 pounds away from playboy I think... My lower half still is not photographing well.. I thought my tan was darker but it didn't show up in the pics so back to the tanning bed... grrr....

I will be doing another beach shoot in a week in a half... so cardio... its time to step it up!! and the playboy shoot date has been set from a month yesterday so.... 4 weeks to get these legs into shape!!! My concern is as always that my upper body is to lean... but as you can tell if I am not flexing it is not that noticeable..

OKAY helpful suggestions PLEASE!!!!!

OH and these are RAW pics so my bruses etc... are there deal with it.. natural is better anyways...

Top Bottom