Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Courtney's Log

I just saw some of sassy pics!!! CONGRATS GIRLIE!!! wow!!

I don't know how I did it but I managed to run/walk for 30 mins... I am going to take a nap but if I am still feeling like this later I will probably up my carbs today...

1030 ate

courtneybcca said:
well I have been sleeping most of the day... photoshoots and the sun take it OUT of me!!!

had my normal oatmeal this morning and then passed out...

protein scoop

Okay so I did the photoshoot yesterday.. we took over 850 pics so I didn't go through them.. But I brought a couple home just reference for now...

I have the habit of taking my best photos at the end of the day when I get a bit tired so if any of those are usable I will let you guys know...

I am still about 5-10 pounds away from playboy I think... My lower half still is not photographing well.. I thought my tan was darker but it didn't show up in the pics so back to the tanning bed... grrr....

I will be doing another beach shoot in a week in a half... so cardio... its time to step it up!! and the playboy shoot date has been set from a month yesterday so.... 4 weeks to get these legs into shape!!! My concern is as always that my upper body is to lean... but as you can tell if I am not flexing it is not that noticeable..

OKAY helpful suggestions PLEASE!!!!!

OH and these are RAW pics so my bruses etc... are there deal with it.. natural is better anyways...
lookin great

100 ate

330 ate

back/bicep supersets

db pulls 17.5/20 20/16 20/12
bar curls 40/15 35/15 35/12

cable one arm pulls 3015 20/16 20/12

Lat pulls 60/20 60/20
db curls 15/15 forearm cramped Never happened before

10 min running 6.0

630 ate

You've been cramping a lot lately - maybe you need to up your sodium or potassium levels? I know you get enough water, so that is not it. I bet your electrolytes are off a little.

yeah I am already taking potassium supp. because I used to wake up in the middle of the night and just move my calve like a cm and it would seize up on me...hurt so bad I would be in tears and the only way to loosen it up is to walk around on it.. which hurts even more.. but this is the first time that is has happened during lifting and the second time in a row.. so I am really confused right now.... sodium may be a factor... but I have never had a problem with it before...

thanks daisy...

yesterday took the day off from the gym.. and upped my carbs so I am feeling better.. But I didn't up the sodium because I am shooting this weekend.. I will have a proper re-feed when I get back next week..

so today through friday back to almost no-carbs and I am not going to do any weight training so that I don't hold any water.. just cardio... I will bring some carbs back in on saturday and sunday..

My body is responding to this eating pattern!!

wednesday morning
ran 1 hr

Top Bottom