Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Could you feel effects of Tren E after a week

dubgaz

Hi Guys.

I started my 5th cycle a week ago today. My previous cycles (over the last 4 years)have been

Cycle 1 10 weeks of 500mg of TEST E per week with PCT in weeks 13-15

Cycle 2 12 weeks of 500mg of TEST 3 per week with 30mg of Anadrol for first 4 weeks with PCT in weeks 15-17

Cycle 3 12 weeks of 600mg of Test E per week, 12 weeks of 300mg of Deca per week and 40 mg of Anadrol for first 4 weeks with PCT in weeks 15-17

Cycle 4 12 weeks of 600mg of Test E per week, 12 weeks of 400mg of Deca per week and 50 mg of Anadrol for first 4 weeks with PCT in weeks 15-17

I am
40 Years Old and have been weight training for the last 15 years but only really training correctly and with correct technique for the last 7 years.
I am 5ft 10 inches in height
I weigh 210 Lbs
I have a BF of 14%

My new cycle is
700 MG of TEST E for 12 weeks
200 MG of TREN E for 10 weeks
50 MG for Anadrol for first 4 weeks
PCT for weeks 15-17

I had planned to use TREN A rather than TREN E initially but could only get my hands on TREN E so decided to do a low dose to see how I would react.

I am just shooting once a week initially.

Usually it takes 5- 6 weeks for the TEST E to kick in for me but with this new cycle even though I have only done 2 shots so far I am really feeling something already.

I am a good bit hornier than usual and my dreams have been as vivid as hell as well as a fair bit of night sweats.

From all the research I did I had a good bit of info about the sides of TREN E and that they would prob kick in in about the 3rd or 4 week but here I am 8 days since the first injection and I am definatley feeling something.

Is it a combination of the TEST and TREN having this effect so early?

Thanks

Everyone is different , having used tren e many times it's always the sides that hit me first , and what your describing I typical tren , it can most def hit by day 8

Im only shooting once a week but as I started the cycle 8 days ago I have had two shots so far (Day 1 and Day 8)

I definately noticed something when I had a workout yesterday. I have been at a standstill on my squat for a few weeks now and yesterday I was able to increase the weight for a 5x5 workout. It wasnt a massive increase but I could definately done a couple of more reps so I am really going to push myself in the workout tomorrow.

Top Bottom