Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Corny ass songs that you dig

marisy doats and little lambs kiniveee..........



(from the WWII generation)
 
Muscrat Love...
I got a brand new pair of roller skates, you have a brand new key...
Everybody was kung fu fighting....
Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald....
Brandy....
anything from the Carpenters...
 
that song by TOTO about blessing rains in africa

Rock lobster,anything by supertramp

that boys dont cry song,i think its the cure who sing it,hell anything by the cure

thats all I can think of for now
 
heatherrae said:
I'm Walking on Sunshine
What I Got - Sublime
The Lion Sleeps Tonight
I love Supertramp
I love the B52's


I wouldn't say What I Got by Sublime is corny.

96 Tears by ? and The Mysterians.
Locked up by Akon.
Stay Fly by Three-Six Mafia.
Breathe by Fabolous.
Feel Like Making Love by Bad Company.

Rap songs that have only have a few words are corny.
 
Top Bottom