Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cori nadine

KAYNE said:
NO OFFENSE PEOPLE BUT DO YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU HEAR??? EVER HEAR THAT SAYING "BELIEVE NOTHING OF WHAT YOU HEAR AND HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE"!!!

JDAM
CONSIDER THE SOURCE OF INFO. AN EX!!! THEY WILL SAY JUST ABOUT ANYTHING.

NOW I'M NOT SAYING ANY OF THIS IS UNTRUE, I'M JUST SAYING YOU ALL SHOULDNT BELIEVE WHAT YOU "HEAR". ONLY BELIEVE WHAT YOU KNOW!!! SHE IS PROBABLY STILL FINER THAN A MUTHA FUCKA!!!

KAYNE

This ex is a very important person in the fitness industry and it's not like he was going out of his way to tell me about her.. he was mentioning the way the industry uses girls like Cori and lays them aside.

This was about 2 years ago.. so I hope that she was able to get her life together since then. She had great potential back in the day.. its too bad what happened.

well the bbing industry uses everyone, and if your popular and have star potential they will fuck u up so you dont make it, just like dennis newman, he got sold some bad gh on purpose and caught lukemia, just cause he was going to topple and rock the industry................sad but true!

THE "INDUSTRY" USES YOU UP ONLY IF YOU LET IT USE YOU UP. YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT WORK FOR YOUR ADVANTAGE. I KNOW THIS CHICK KATIE UTER WHO WAS A TOP FITNESS COMPETITOR. SHE WON SOME BIG SHOWS THEN RETIRED FROM COMPETING. NOW ALL SHE DOES IS MODELING FOR DIFFERENT COMPANIES. MAKERS HER MONEY AND HAS FUN. SHE ALSO OWNS HER OWN DANCE TEAM. SHE DIDNT LET THE "INDUSTRY" USE HER.

BESIDES, EVERY INDUSTRY USES WHOEVER IS INVOLVED. ITS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY.

KAYNE

Top Bottom