Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cops shooting at a snake in a tree miss and kill a 5 year old boy..

HumanTarget said:
what do you expect in Oklahoma?
I expect rural types to have grown up with a gun in their hands. Every 5 year old country fuck knows not to shoot upwards - unless it's bird shot.

Powerbuilder333 said:
I expect rural types to have grown up with a gun in their hands. Every 5 year old country fuck knows not to shoot upwards - unless it's bird shot.

I'm still confused here...........if he was shooting up into a tree, how did the fucking bullet hit the kid? Ah fuckit...........the kid's in a better place than we are, guarandamntee you that.

Phaded said:
http://news.aol.com/story/_a/cops-shots-at-snake-may-have-killed-boy/20070805154109990001

if someone takes my son out of my life he better be going to jail for a long ass time.. accident or not.

The injustice of this sad incident is the fact the cop will walk on any potential charges. If it had been a regular citizen they would be charged with involuntary manslaughter or negligent homicide, but not a cop. They play by different rules than the rest of us. They are protected by the DA's office, who are the real power brokers in the criminal justice system. The department will pay to settle the civil lawsuit, of course covered by insurance, but there will not be any criminal charges brought against the cop. These things seem to happen all the time.

I didn't even read the article. Way to sad. I don't watch much of the news. Way to sad. I try to surround myself with positive things but keep my ear peeled for the negative ones, just to be prepared.

EnderJE said:
It's official. Jesus quit.

I would to if everything bad that ever happened was chalked up to my failure instead of freak accident, chance, and personal responsibility.

crew9 said:
I would to if everything bad that ever happened was chalked up to my failure instead of freak accident, chance, and personal responsibility.

well the J-man needs to quit bein a pussy then an "cowboy up"

Top Bottom