Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

cops shooting at a snake in a tree miss and kill a 5 year old boy..

Phaded said:
there aren't even any poisonous snakes that climb trees in the usa.. everyone on the planet knows what the poisonous snakes in america look like theres like 5 of them..

cottonmouth, viper, rattlesnake, coral snake, copperhead

I think there are only 4. They are all vipers.

God fell asleep on that one or God is not involved in the affairs of men or it was god's will or god does not exist... Pick your choice.

shooting at a snake? Its not a fuckin or a person, or anything with width

their diameter is like an inch long

god, people are stupid

god, people are stupid[/QUOTE]

I've been saying this for 30 years.

that story is very unbelievable but im not saying its not true, why the fuk would a cop be shootin at a snake and if it was in a tree how did the bullet manage to hit the kid because u would have to be aiming up at the tree to shoot the snake. And what cop shoots at a snake and what authority do the officer and the woman have to agree on shooting the snake. The cop should be charged for murder or atleast manslaughter because of what he did was so stupid. and then the grandpa wont even identify the man who did it wtf is his deal.

cop should have known better, plain and simple. he gets charged with manslaughter, involuntary of course, but still, will do some time.

biteme said:
I think there are only 4. They are all vipers.

Coral snakes are elapids (cobras), all the other venomous snakes in America are vipers. Phaded is right none of them are arboreal and wouldnt usually be in a tree. Not likely that the snake was venomous at all. My guess is that someones pet python escaped.

I've seen cottonmouths in trees down in LA in swamp country up in cypress trees... my cousin shot one out of a tree that was about 2.5 feet but he was using a pellet gun an had to shoot it a shit ton of times.... but it was a nice afternoon!!

ditto PB333 that cop won't see jail time!! EVER!!! this is AMERICA.... cops don't go to jail when they fuck up on a job... no matter how big it is.... worst case scenario the get discharged... ie forced to resign, then they pick up a cop job somewhere else!! happened in Portland OR a few years back three cops all had "brotherhood of the strong" tats got popped for beating a guy to death in custody and got relieved of their duties... two went straight over to hawaii and got jobs as cops can't rememebr where the third one went but he took some cop job somewhere too!!

Top Bottom