Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

converting fina to tren. need a lil help here

I ordered the pellets and conversion kit and I got the instructions from this site but im not sure if im doing it right. In the instructions, step 4 sais to heat and swirl until any lil bits of pill filler are dissolved. then, step 5 sais after the pills have dssolved, keep it heated until you see the filler dropping to the bottom. next you let it settle and step 7 sais if the filler has settled sufficiently then go directly to step 17. Finally, my question is, what exactly does the 'filler' look like? What color is it? Do i run it through the gd/x filter or coffe filter it? I did the whole process and the filler was thick and white so I coffe filtered it and disgarded it and im afraid i may have just threw away alot of undissolved fina.

jesus christ just get some tren, its gotta be so proliferated and plentiful by this point instead of the risk that homebrews can give you.
its not the 1990's anymore dude.

I save tons of money homebrewin and its easy and have never had a problem yet anyway... You just need to make sure your pellets are dissolved good before you run it thru the coffee filter. Takes time. Then i leave the coffee filter set over night and you wouldn't believe how much more you get out of it. Be sure not to run your fillers/binders thru your whatman or they will plug it like right now. Good luck bro!!

personally i trust my own home brew compared to some UGs, i don't use the coffee filter method i'd use whatman filters all the way. Just be sure to understand it is a slow process with the filter because if you push too hard you will create too much pressure and you might loose gear after the syringe falls off the filter. The compound will be a cloudy material sediment like. you will be pulling the oil from the top of that and make sure you do not over heat the oil because it will burn and destroy your gear.

NJBourne23

Top Bottom