Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help - Fina pellets won't dissolve...

fbodyguy02

I just picked up 2 carts of pellets and 2 fina kits.

My first cart of fina pellets won't dissolve in the vial of magic solution. (after 6 hours)
:worried:

I put a second cart of pellets into another vial of magic solution, and the pellets in that vial comepletely dissolved in less than an hour.

Can I just mix the two vials together? Or should I throw away the first vial? I tried heating it up, but it didn't make any difference...

Need some help here.

good to see you bro. Been a long time since I have seen you post. I know shit about making steroids and never plan to lol... I know this is the forum for it though.

good to see you bro. Been a long time since I have seen you post. I know shit about making steroids and never plan to lol... I know this is the forum for it though.

Thanks Needto. I've been lurking around. I know we got plenty of homebrewers in this forum and figured I can always count on my bros here for some good advice!

you could try crushing them up so there is more surface area for the "magic solution" to get in contact with therefore speeding the process. i don't know what to do if that doesn't work. i do know that you may need to add some more of either ba or bb but which i don't know nor how much so i won't advise you on that.

Pretty good advice from wolfman... Maybe try and take the pellets out and put them in your own solution of BA or BA/BB. The "magic solution" is just BA or BA and BB. Everyone seems to have different ratio's and you can find those ratios everywhere. Here's one for example. 8mlBA+4gTREN+42ml oil divided into 4000 = 74.07mg/ml. Yes, DO crush your pellets as it speeds up the process so much faster. Not sure how much oil is in your solution but you should be able to figure it from there too if you want an exact mg/ml number. This way should be guaranteed to dissolve your pellets or there'd be something wrong with your pellets.

agree with the comments above; try to crush them up (there are some instructions out there on putting a marble (sterilized) in with the pellets/solution; I'd also put a couple CCs of extra BA in there if you have it, I wouldn't heat.

I brewed my finaplix H pellets lastnight actually. I used a pill crusher from the local pharmacy and it did ok. Enough to where the dissolved in about an hour or so. Your first pack of pellets that won't dissolve... Are they expired or have been siting out the the origional sealed bag the come in? Candle Warmers work great IMO for heating before filtering and all that.

Top Bottom