Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

your fina conversion method...

calveless wonder

I've brewing my own batch of Finaplix - trenbolone acetate - right now for the first time in a long ass time.

however the kit i bought has different instructions than i used to do.

what i did in the past was

1.) grind pellets
2.) add to magic solution, let disolve for a few hours
3.) add half the oil to the dissolved pellets....and draw 5 cc's oil for filter purge
4.) mix around oil/Finaplix - trenbolone acetate - solution and wait till binders/fillers settle on the bottom
5.) pull most of the oil out from the Finaplix - trenbolone acetate - solution and put it into the w/ the final vial w/ a whatman filter
6.) put the rest of the "gunk" into the coffee filter and let sit overnight.
7.) put that in...and then purge the filter with the remaining 5 CC of oil.

now the difference i see is when the coffee filter is used....it suggests to use it with ALL the trenbolone, not just the remaining gunk. i would imagine alot wuold be lost in conversion....what do you guys do?

calveless wonder said:
yeah nigguh...my comeback begins soon :)
so why are you going the finaplix route, why not just buy ug tren?
i kinda assumed that finaplix home brewing was a thing of the past

calveless wonder said:
I've brewing my own batch of Finaplix - trenbolone acetate - right now for the first time in a long ass time.

however the kit i bought has different instructions than i used to do.

what i did in the past was

1.) grind pellets
2.) add to magic solution, let disolve for a few hours
3.) add half the oil to the dissolved pellets....and draw 5 cc's oil for filter purge
4.) mix around oil/Finaplix - trenbolone acetate - solution and wait till binders/fillers settle on the bottom
5.) pull most of the oil out from the Finaplix - trenbolone acetate - solution and put it into the w/ the final vial w/ a whatman filter
6.) put the rest of the "gunk" into the coffee filter and let sit overnight.
7.) put that in...and then purge the filter with the remaining 5 CC of oil.

now the difference i see is when the coffee filter is used....it suggests to use it with ALL the trenbolone, not just the remaining gunk. i would imagine alot wuold be lost in conversion....what do you guys do?

You got it right. Don't use other methods not as good. Also to speed up process put water to boil pull off heat then put dissolving pellets in vial in this for 20 mins and swirl. Then repeat this after adding half oil except don't swirl.
You have to plan for loss. Each ml of solution misplaces ml of oil as well each gram of product does the same. Also plan for 3% loss.
But if you want to do it right do a dry conversion. This way you can get it exactly right.
good instructions here:
www.basskilleronline.com

Top Bottom