Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Contest Cycle

mrdmd

Need a little help with a contest cycle. I'm doing a show 12 weeks out from this Sat. This will be my third one, but my first using AAS. I've done 5 cycles over the last 4 years, both injections and orals. I'm 213 LBS, about 11% BF and will be competing in the masters. Was looking at running the following until about 6 weeks out then I wasn't sure what to do after that.

200mg Test Cyp EOD
200mg EQ Every third day
75mg Tren EOD

I was thinking about getting some HGH too but I'm not sure if it will have much effect in only 12 weeks.

Any help would be appreciated. :confused:

Need a little help with a contest cycle. I'm doing a show 12 weeks out from this Sat. This will be my third one, but my first using AAS. I've done 5 cycles over the last 4 years, both injections and orals. I'm 213 LBS, about 11% BF and will be competing in the masters. Was looking at running the following until about 6 weeks out then I wasn't sure what to do after that.

200mg Test Cyp EOD
200mg EQ Every third day
75mg Tren EOD

I was thinking about getting some HGH too but I'm not sure if it will have much effect in only 12 weeks.

Any help would be appreciated. :confused:

looks pretty good,i will agree HGH woud be pointless this early.
so this is your third time,how did you do in the other two?

RADAR

First show I placed second in the Middle weight and second in the Masters and they had an open division for the people from my state and I won that. Second show I took second in the Light Heavy and second in the Masters. Both shows had between 7 and 13 in each class.

What should I run or use as I get closer to the show. Winny,Masteron,Clen etc.? Like I said, I've never done a show using AAS.

firsthand you need to know if you're gonna get tested.

and use compounds like prop and such that clears the systen quickly

RADAR

At 6 weeks pre show I would run short esters and low water retaining compounds. So I would run:
Test Prop
Tren Ace
Masteron
Proviron
Winny
GH
Those are things that will get you that dry vascular lean look. EQ is ok but the cyp is should be dropped and make sure the tren is ace.

At 6 weeks pre show I would run short esters and low water retaining compounds. So I would run:
Test Prop
Tren Ace
Masteron
Proviron
Winny
GH
Those are things that will get you that dry vascular lean look. EQ is ok but the cyp is should be dropped and make sure the tren is ace.

That would be sick - Mast, provi and winny - thats alot of DHT! I would swap winny for anavar since its alot like proviron/mast.

Start the GH asap.

Good luck for show.

Top Bottom