Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Contest Advice

LSUMuscle

I'm gonna be doing my first contest in 7 weeks. I've been getting help from a couple trainers who have experience, but I'm just looking for a little more help.

What I'm wanting to know is just little tricks and tips for the last month or so, and also, any posing tips. I know this question is a little vague, but there's really nothing specific that I am looking for right now, just a little general knowledge.

Thanks for any help

Be patient man, for alot of us its early as hell right now.:D Hope this helps:
During your free posing in the prejudging, hit poses that show off your strengthes and be sure to hide your weaknesses. I.E. if quads aren't strong, don't hit a lot of shots that directly show them. Do some from the side, back, etc.
Don't overdo the cardio in the last month or so. I sacrificed alot of muscle along with the fat and that, obviously, is not good. If you're dieting hard with or without the help of gear, don't risk losing muscle. Everyone may be different but if you aren't "on" then I wouldn't go for more than 3X/wk for 30-45min. each time. Even if you are on, I don't think excessive cardio does anything but eat away muscle when you're dieting. Good luck

Get several peoplre to critic your posses and posing routine. We can come up with some goofy looking poses if left to ourselves. :D
Hows the bf coming dude,I know you were cutting it close. Good luck.

If you want lots of good info...

Do a search for my posts... enter drexx in the name and a bunch of contest posts will come up.

I have been prepping for 12 weeks for a show and detailed pretty much everything on this board. Lots of bros of contributed to my post as well.

If you have any specific questions email me or ask here...

Anabolix,
I believe my bf was like 10% when I made that earlier post. Well, I dropped down to 8.5% (lost like 2% in 3 weeks). I'm getting it done again this coming week, hopefully, I'm around 7%. I'm still gonna be cutting it close, but hey, there's nothing I can do now besides work my ass off and diet perfectly. Thanks for your help.

Drexx, thanks. I'm gonna do that search here right now. I'll let you know what I find.

Top Bottom