Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Considering HCGenerate, howd it work for you??

Ozzie87

Banned
Platinum
Is it as good/better than real HCG?

my cycle is 7-8 weeks of test with a dbol kickstart, will it be enough with maybe some nolva??

karma hit for info :D

It won't elevate LH as high as HCG, because that's a drug that tricks the body into increasing it temporarily, whereas the ingredients in HCGenerate will naturally elevate LH.

I've used Fadogia and found it to help, which is why I've included it in BRIDGE. But whereas BRIDGE has several ingredients to simulate the effects of steroids, HCGenerate concentrates on LH and is mostly Fadogia.

It won't elevate LH as high as HCG, because that's a drug that tricks the body into increasing it temporarily, whereas the ingredients in HCGenerate will naturally elevate LH.

actually HCGenerate will increase LH levels more than HCG because HCG doesn't increase them at all but instead mimics LH's actions.

It would be better to use both products, HCG during cycle to keep the testes working and HCGenerate to raise natural LH production post cycle.

an interesting fact about HCG

"Like other gonadotropins, hCG can be extracted from urine or by genetic modification. Pregnyl, Follutein, Profasi, and Novarel use the former method, derived from the urine of pregnant women. Ovidrel, on the other hand, is a product of recombinant DNA."

Kind of gross injecting pregnant woman urine, makes me want to stay away from Chinese generic HCG.

actually HCGenerate will increase LH levels more than HCG because HCG doesn't increase them at all but instead mimics LH's actions.

It would be better to use both products, HCG during cycle to keep the testes working and HCGenerate to raise natural LH production post cycle.

an interesting fact about HCG

"Like other gonadotropins, hCG can be extracted from urine or by genetic modification. Pregnyl, Follutein, Profasi, and Novarel use the former method, derived from the urine of pregnant women. Ovidrel, on the other hand, is a product of recombinant DNA."

Kind of gross injecting pregnant woman urine, makes me want to stay away from Chinese generic HCG.

Exactly. HCG is an analog of LH - meaning it acts as LH in the body. It doesn't increase LH. In fact it's suppresses LH - which is why it's best to use HCG while on cycle - not as PCT.

HCGenerate looks like a good product but I haven't used it. I would be more inclined to use HCGenerate as part of PCT for longer cycles and HCG on cycle at the 250iu x 2 per week during cycle. This method flat out works.

It takes about 8 weeks to be shut down so your actually good without hcg... nolva is outdated and useless for libido... im using 4 of the most popular over the counter pcts together with alot better results! :)

It takes about 8 weeks to be shut down so your actually good without hcg... nolva is outdated and useless for libido... im using 4 of the most popular over the counter pcts together with alot better results! :)

Simply inaccurate bro. You stop producing natural testosterone within 10 days.

Now, 8 weeks is a pretty short cycle to use HCG on but that's why I would just go ahead and make it a 10 week cycle with HCG weeks 2-10.

From personal experience after 8 weeks is when the morning wood stopped... and that to me is the surest sign of shutdown!

From personal experience after 8 weeks is when the morning wood stopped... and that to me is the surest sign of shutdown!

That doesn't mean anything. What compound were you running? Because the OP is running Test which means until the test clears he's still going to have morning wood - not to mention a sex drive higher than Mr. Ed.

If you're running Test for a couple weeks and get blood test you'll find out your LH/FHS is basically non-existent. That is the surest sign of shutdown...

That doesn't mean anything. What compound were you running? Because the OP is running Test which means until the test clears he's still going to have morning wood - not to mention a sex drive higher than Mr. Ed.

If you're running Test for a couple weeks and get blood test you'll find out your LH/FHS is basically non-existent. That is the surest sign of shutdown...

Prop & winny i had no problem getting it up but it just wasnt there in the morning...

Prop & winny i had no problem getting it up but it just wasnt there in the morning...

Well your E2 may have gotten too high but I can assure you that if your prop was good you wouldn't feel any sign of shutdown while on.

Now, if the prop is under dosed you could get that feeling from basically running the winny solo. When I'm trying a new product I always get a blood test 3-4 weeks in. If all is well your test will be off the charts and your LH will be in the basement.

Top Bottom