Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Confused..

DontGoGentle

Hey guys running my second course now, started about 26 days ago. Just wondering if i shud add, drop or change dosses with anything..

50mg Dbol ED first 4 weeks. Running my cycle for 12 weeks.
Im jabbin EOD and just started to run Tren Acc 6 days ago. My weekly inj. looks summit lyk this:
Inj1: 250mg sust, 200mg Deca 100mg Tren Acc
Inj2: 250mg sust, 250mg Test Enth, 100mg Tren Acc
Inj3: 250mg Sust, 100mg Tren Acc

Then repeat..

So far iv gained about 7-8kgs and im pretty cut, gettin veins starting to pop out and what not.. Jus got sleeping pills cuz havin trouble sleeping the past week.. Just wondering when im going to start to feel everything completely working right.. I dont really feel like much is working and still second guessing wether or not my gear is working or not.. But gaining 7-8kgs in 3 n a half weeks is a sign t is lol..

Okay, so it's 1000mg+ of test, 200mg+ deca, and 300mg+ of tren per week. And this is your second cycle?....Wow.

Yeh i know its abit overboard but i can help myself lol, wen i hav thing come availble to me i get carried away haha. Im 21. Im gettin a fair bit stronger now. Im benching 120kg, Lat pulldown 107kg, dumbell bicep curling 34kg, Preacher curl 70kg, Squating 140kg. Just wondering at which weeks shud i be expecting each thing to be fully working?

That's a retarded amount of gear to be running on a second cycle. 50mg dbol a day? Wtf?

I've done a handful of cycles and still haven't gone over 500mg test a week and 25mg MAX dbol a day.

Do some people's genetics and or training/diet suck sooo bad they need this kind of gear?

Jesus.

Yeh i know its abit overboard but i can help myself lol, wen i hav thing come availble to me i get carried away haha. Im 21. Im gettin a fair bit stronger now. Im benching 120kg, Lat pulldown 107kg, dumbell bicep curling 34kg, Preacher curl 70kg, Squating 140kg. Just wondering at which weeks shud i be expecting each thing to be fully working?
Very irresponsible. Can't wait to here how things are going in a few weeks, and am interested in hearing how you are doing in several months when your test is shutdown and you can't get your HPTA restarted...More gear doesn't mean more results, it just means more sides...

dontbegentle, dude you really need t listen to these guys. You just gonna fuck yourself up at your age and that much gear. Hell at your age why are you even using gear in the first place. Gear is no magic bullet that will overcome lousy diet and lazyness. Not saying that youre lazy but dude you really need to pullback and regroup. Rethink what you gonna do to yourself here and listen to the experienced guyz on here.

I understand that im doing too much hence the reason i asked what i shud drop and keep etc etc.. But as of yet nobody has answered that for me, but instead had a go at me. How does that help?

Hence the reason i asked wot i shud keep/drop? But as of yet no one has answered that and only sooked about how much im taking? Telling me tht im taking too much doesnt help, telling me what to do will?
Many people on their second cycle will take 500 mg of test and 200 mg of deca. This would probably be what you should be on right now. Or even just 500 test. At 21 and second cycle you shouldnt be at the amount you are one. Drop the tren and keep the deca and test at a reasonable dosage.

20mg dbol, 500mg test, 350mg decca. thats it. eat big and train hard.

Top Bottom