Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Compression tights/leggings

Cutiebolic

High End Bro
Platinum
Hey all

I have one pair of compression leggings I wear on leg day and I find they really help prevent wear and tear.

I need to buy a second pair, though, and I'm wondering whether some of the well known brands are worth the dinero.

Anyone have experience with ones they've liked/not liked?

Thanks!!

Hey cutie,
I think most guys use knee wraps or a knee sleeve as I do.
They give compression as well as a whole lot of support.
Cant say that Ive ever seen a guy in a gym with tights or leggings on tho...
But to answer your question YES the wraps or sleeves are def worth the $$.
I even slather Ice Blue on my rickety old knees under the sleeves to increase circulation and it just feels good.

i happen to wear compression shorts when i do squats (about all i do for legs, though at least 2x wk), and on my superheavy sets i use knee wraps...
my wife uses support hose, i think they are just legg's active support and one pair usually lasts her quite a while... pretty much all her workouts involve legs as she mostly does biking and running; seems to work for her..

I actually wear compression shorts for every workout underneath my regular shorts. Did legs this week without them and actually had a bit of a sore knee walking from the gym. I just wear UnderArmour ones because that's what I used when I played rugby. Here I pay around 35-45 dollars a pair (small town price gouge)

I have a pair of barbarian shorts from when I played rugby, wear them on leg day aswell, love them.

mike,where did you play? dont say stoney creek

Top Bottom