Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Commando ok?

Speaking as a woman, this ^^^

Seeing some guy's junk flopping around under lightweight clothing holds zero appeal. If you think it does for us what the image of braless breasts bouncing under a shirt does for men, the answer is no. At best it looks sloppy, at worst like you are in need of mental healthcare.

i thought dudes liked that.lol

but i agree with the girls here. i'd rather not see that.

Reactions: BNG
the other half goes commando under jeans...never under any circumstances with swishy pants or shorts or any sort of dressy pant

basically...if I you can make out the outline of the mushroom head...you shouldnt do it

I do kinda like it when hes commando under jeans tho...good for the feelup :)

While I appreciate your apparent ability to diagnosis someone online who "needs mental healthcare" I find it amazing that you feel the need to place yourself in a judging capacity. I spent many years as a navy seal and we seals always go commando.
It's not that apparent unless someone like you is crotch watching and looking for a reason to be critical rather than admiring.
What may be wrong with you is so apparent I am surprised you have anyone interested let alone living with you.
I feel sorry for your mate. Why not just come out of the closet and admit you are gay.
Speaking as a woman, this ^^^

Seeing some guy's junk flopping around under lightweight clothing holds zero appeal. If you think it does for us what the image of braless breasts bouncing under a shirt does for men, the answer is no. At best it looks sloppy, at worst like you are in need of mental healthcare.

the other half goes commando under jeans...never under any circumstances with swishy pants or shorts or any sort of dressy pant

basically...if I you can make out the outline of the mushroom head...you shouldnt do it

I do kinda like it when hes commando under jeans tho...good for the feelup :)

Oh. My. God.
LMAO
Fuk me that's good
I liked that

Reactions: BNG
Oh. My. God.
LMAO
Fuk me that's good
I liked that
Sista, the truth shall set you free, that's why it feels so good! :qt:

Long story short: "HEY MEN, no, if we ain't dating you, we really aren't interested in seeing your dingus, or any hints thereof. The only reason we may smile at your junk as it bounces against whatever material restraints it is confined by is because, uh, frankly we think you're look fucking silly. In other words, we are laughing at you, and more specificallly, how silly your penis looks."

Oh. My. God.
LMAO
Fuk me that's good
I liked that

Long story short: "HEY MEN, no, if we ain't dating you, we really aren't interested in seeing your dingus, or any hints thereof. The only reason we may smile at your junk as it bounces against whatever material restraints it is confined by is because, uh, frankly we think you're look fucking silly. In other words, we are laughing at you, and more specificallly, how silly your penis looks."

IOW, the only time regimental is acceptable is under a kilt, which is the only proper form (and ladies, if you haven't had a man in a kilt, you haven't lived, speaking as a woman whose man is half Scottish).

when i go out to the movies i like to go commando,,much more comfortable,,especially in hot batwings weather...really cuts down on the swamp ass

Quite frankly, your saying something does not make it true. Just because you are a cold woman with low libido who enjoys dominating your man doesn't mean anything you say applies to anyone else.
I find your posts extremely void of any emotion which tells the world you are an ice queen.
We are laughing at you, sista.
Your poor hubby must be extremely frustrated.

IOW, the only time regimental is acceptable is under a kilt, which is the only proper form (and ladies, if you haven't had a man in a kilt, you haven't lived, speaking as a woman whose man is half Scottish).

Quite frankly, your saying something does not make it true. Just because you are a cold woman with low libido who enjoys dominating your man doesn't mean anything you say applies to anyone else.
I find your posts extremely void of any emotion which tells the world you are an ice queen.
We are laughing at you, sista.
Your poor hubby must be extremely frustrated.

Hey quit it!
You're the one who asked for women's opinions.
Don't ask if you can't handle the truth.
Women generally aren't into looking at men's junk. That's why we don't buy Playgirl or things like that. We look at your ass if you must know.
It's no big deal, so relax and just do whatever you want already!
Go commando, don't go commando, whatever!
Jeez.

Top Bottom