Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Commando ok?

fortification

I like going commando even under loose workouts at the gym and especially with jeans and slacks. I notice women staring and smiling and when I approach them, I hit a home run.
Anyone else feel good about doing this?
Especially wonder what women think.

I like going commando even under loose workouts at the gym and especially with jeans and slacks. I notice women staring and smiling and when I approach them, I hit a home run.

My junior high school volleyball coach used to go commando under his track pants and it was not good.
Under the lighter fabrics it's a little off-putting to see your junk out there.

They are laughing at you dude not with you.

They are laughing at you dude not with you.
Speaking as a woman, this ^^^

Seeing some guy's junk flopping around under lightweight clothing holds zero appeal. If you think it does for us what the image of braless breasts bouncing under a shirt does for men, the answer is no. At best it looks sloppy, at worst like you are in need of mental healthcare.

Speaking as a woman, this ^^^

Seeing some guy's junk flopping around under lightweight clothing holds zero appeal. If you think it does for us what the image of braless breasts bouncing under a shirt does for men, the answer is no. At best it looks sloppy, at worst like you are in need of mental healthcare.

LMAO!
I definitely thought my coach was unhinged in a creepy way.

I only use underwear when going to the gym, for the only reason that I am always very discreet with the commando thing. First, I almost never use underwear because they make the pouch too small; no matter if it's boxer brief, bikini, small, large, whatever. And regular boxers are too uncomfortable. So my reason of being always commando, is a practical issue, but I always make sure nobody can tell that my cucumber is hanging there. Only if a girl touch me, she will find the surprise.

Top Bottom