Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Commando ok?

Hey quit it!
You're the one who asked for women's opinions.
Don't ask if you can't handle the truth.
Women generally aren't into looking at men's junk. That's why we don't buy Playgirl or things like that. We look at your ass if you must know.
It's no big deal, so relax and just do whatever you want already!
Go commando, don't go commando, whatever!
Jeez.

yeup, Im all about a man's ass, back, smile, eyes

I think penises bobbing around looks a little silly , not in a bad way :)

MM wasn't making a personal attack on YOU, I'm not sure why you're making a personal attack on her

no one here cares a lot what your preference is, but you asked for an opinion weigh in
and got it

Quite frankly, your saying something does not make it true. Just because you are a cold woman with low libido who enjoys dominating your man doesn't mean anything you say applies to anyone else.
I find your posts extremely void of any emotion which tells the world you are an ice queen.
We are laughing at you, sista.
Your poor hubby must be extremely frustrated.
Oooo, hang on, let me get my husband to reply to this (lucky you, he's on vacation this week!)

Alright, here ya go, his response to your comment: "Okay, first up, how dare you say that about my wife when you don't know shit about her. It just so happens my first wife was an ice princess. So trust me, I know ice princesses and MuscleMom ain't no ice princess." And women giggling at your flopping dick has nothing to do with them liking you, or not. News flash, it's not like having a penis is some sort of big surprise to them (although in your case it may very well be). And finally, quit being so trite ...

Now back to me: Dude, you asked for a woman's opinion, several of us gave you one. Just because you don't like the response doesn't mean you need to get all bitchy. Frankly, I think our responses just confirmed what you already suspected and you're pissy because you wanted to continue to pretend otherwise.

Tell ya what, sport, why don't you just ask your wife/girlfriend what they think? Really that's the only women whose opinions should matter in your life. If your lady likes you looking like that, more power to her.

All I can say is LMFAO to this....dude asked for an opinion and got it. I think commando is gggggay but thats my opinion. I know that if I knew some dude wasn't wearing skivies I'd DEF think differently of him.

Now who is being "sensitive", at least my picture is not a silly cartoon avatar
Yeah, about that.

Got any more pics? Your gallery is empty. I mean someone with such a nice physique should post up in pictures of members, or at least in his gallery, seriously :qt:

FWIW...I hardly ever wear anything. I've worked really hard recomposing my body but still have a tendency to show panty lines which I detest! I don't like a peek-a-boo effect of a thong hanging out the back so that's not an option. cheeky panties work in a pinch as well as spanx but why spend the extra $ or do extra laundry?

I'm sure if I saw a guy going without his panties I'd just avert my eyes after taking a couple glances. I've actually never seen this happen in the gym or anywhere and have no strong feelings about it one way or another.

All I can say is LMFAO to this....dude asked for an opinion and got it. I think commando is gggggay but thats my opinion. I know that if I knew some dude wasn't wearing skivies I'd DEF think differently of him.

Are u a yankee?

Top Bottom