Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

closing a vial??

Nathan,
you ok mate? yes the thread is still going and yes after a short break he is back, bigger better and quicker than before and now calle m0f0.

Lus2juice is also back and still challenging for the crown but IMO there is only one champion and that is Amaf!

I love the "I finally got fired" thread. That one was the best, IMO. I am still waiting to see the thread he is going to post "I finally got hired," and the story behind that one, like his job interview. I wonder if our little friend has really gotten another job yet.

badazzwhitedude you well mate?
Not been about for a bit then when i get my mail i see there has been more replies to this great thread.
It certainly is a tough call as to which of our heros threads are the best. i must admit Luvs2juice is putting up a stong fight LOL

Wrongun said:
badazzwhitedude you well mate?
Not been about for a bit then when i get my mail i see there has been more replies to this great thread.
It certainly is a tough call as to which of our heros threads are the best. i must admit Luvs2juice is putting up a stong fight LOL

Hey brother. Been a bit down. Female problems, plus I am getting towards the end of my cycle. :bawling: But I love these threads dude. I think Luvs2juice is the source of AMAF. What do you think? Then, if m0f0 gets impatient waiting for his gear, he threatens Luvs by writing him an email that he will "dicksmack" him and never fails to put in a :finger: to finish it off. That is his official symbol, and every time I see it I think of the little guy. :D

How you been?

10 week andarol cycle...nah... it was a 10 weel lobotomy in a bottle program!!! I really feel like I'm missing out on his other inttelegent post's, any one got some of his thread links i could learn from!!! I'm hoping to rupture a spleen!

Top Bottom