Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clomid only pct

IMHO,

HCGenerate, 3-5 caps throughtout cycle,
FormaStanzol, Unleashed, Post Cycle PCT (4 weeks)

Indicating that dosage means anything past say 8 weeks indicates your lack of understand ing the HPTA. Supraphysiological dosages of test, whether 250mg or 600mg, etc, will supress endogenous test production regardless.

Clomid works for some - its a crap-shoot. Just because it works for you does not mean it will work for someone else. And the fact that your dad recovers with nothing indicates you both may be genetic freaks :D. But to make recommendations to run a small, half-ass PCT because of how YOU react to clomid isn't solid, dude - everyone is different.

"These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."

How come im the crazy one for doing a low dose clomid pct but the stuff you guys are recommending is not intended to treat my HPTA .

:confused:

Is there a doctor on this site who can gave us some advice instead of some one whos making money off these products.

"These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."

How come im the crazy one for doing a low dose clomid pct but the stuff you guys are recommending is not intended to treat my HPTA .

Is there a doctor on this site who can gave us some advice instead of some one whos making money off these products.
Sorry, didn't realize you were a female suffering from anovulation, which is why you would be taking clomid right?

And I don't make money on these prods, I spend money on them. As all of us do.

Sorry, didn't realize you were a female suffering from anovulation, which is why you would be taking clomid right?

And I don't make money on these prods, I spend money on them. As all of us do.

mm, no need to get mad brah. Im just looking for medical facts about these products.I want to see the studys to back up these claims. Is that so much to ask É

only thing I found on the website is "These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."

mm, no need to get mad brah. Im just looking for medical facts about these products.I want to see the studys to back up these claims. Is that so much to ask É

only thing I found on the website is "These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease."

That is a simply disclaimer that is mandated by the government so that big pharma can still hold tight to their superiority complex, NTBM is simply complying with the law when producing and bottling their items.

You sound very skeptical about the unanimous positive feedback you've been given about HCGenerate... I can tell you with utmost confidence that NTBM's products are the only products I have ever taken personally and actually FELT (Need2Slin), and you will never see (at least I honestly have not) a negative comment, post, or thread bashing Need to Build Muscle.

Personally, I have never taken HCGenerate... but I can assure you that the overwhelming consensus given by experienced and dedicated educated athletes on this and other forums is not a coincidence.

:confused:

Clomid was not intended to recover HPTA after a cycle. It was designed to increase estrogen in the hopes that it would spur ovulation.

Top Bottom