Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clomid only pct

dc9616

I was taking test C only for 12 weeks at 250mg a week, Would i fully recover with a clomid only pct
(with no hcg)
25 yr old
218 lb
10 percent bodyfat
2nd cycle
Thanks or clomid is a MUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Considering PCT is the MOST important aspect of keeping your gains, why would you risk it on a drug that only works for some, and is so marginal to begin with? You're PCT should be STRONG, or you could totally waste your cycle with a crash. Clomid makes me cry at Van Damme movies, that's about all it does for me.

250 mgs is nothing. Clomid is fine, I done up to 640 prop and used only 25 mgs of clomid and recovered great. Shit my dads almost 50 years old and is old school as fuck , no pct , and recovers fine .

250 mgs is nothing. Clomid is fine, I done up to 640 prop and used only 25 mgs of clomid and recovered great. Shit my dads almost 50 years old and is old school as fuck , no pct , and recovers fine .

That's like saying "My dad smoked a pack of cigarettes a day and lived to be 80, therefore smoking a pack of cigarettes a day is a good thing."

And just in case no one has heard my opinion on it...

CLOMID SUCKS DECAYED RACOON ANUS!!!

Okay, for some people, it works. But using supps can only help. And for many, many, many, people, Clomid is fucking horrible.

It also does nothing to maintain HPTA function once it's stopped.

Use it alone and there's a good chance you;ll be sorry.

Just sayin.'

Indicating that dosage means anything past say 8 weeks indicates your lack of understand ing the HPTA. Supraphysiological dosages of test, whether 250mg or 600mg, etc, will supress endogenous test production regardless.

Clomid works for some - its a crap-shoot. Just because it works for you does not mean it will work for someone else. And the fact that your dad recovers with nothing indicates you both may be genetic freaks :D. But to make recommendations to run a small, half-ass PCT because of how YOU react to clomid isn't solid, dude - everyone is different.

Exactly. And if he ran just 25 mgs of clomid, it's doubtful it even did anything.

Some people recover easier than others -- or so they think.

Indicating that dosage means anything past say 8 weeks indicates your lack of understand ing the HPTA. Supraphysiological dosages of test, whether 250mg or 600mg, etc, will supress endogenous test production regardless.

Clomid works for some - its a crap-shoot. Just because it works for you does not mean it will work for someone else. And the fact that your dad recovers with nothing indicates you both may be genetic freaks :D. But to make recommendations to run a small, half-ass PCT because of how YOU react to clomid isn't solid, dude - everyone is different.

I almost done with my nolva/clomid PCT and lost half of my gains although I recovered ok in previous cycles.
My recommendation if you have clomid and sides don't bother you-use it.But clomid only is not enough.
Add some aromasin or formastanazol.
I can tell you it sucks to lose 12 pounds out of 20 gained on cycle, considering how much money I invested.

In worst case if you did not have hcg what would the other recomendtions would be ...... but i see that hcg would be the best option ....

is novedex better then clomid ??

It's HCGenerate, not HCG.

And Nolva is no better than clomid. Again, crap-shoot. For PCT, why not use products DESIGNED for what they are being used for.

Top Bottom