Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clomid cycle to treat low test.. how much to take and should I use nolva also?

bigtyivier

27 yr old male. Got my test checked and results are 276.(Years of mild prohormones twice a year is probably the culprit)

I am reading that a cycle of clomid would help boost my test. I have the research chem liquid clomid. How much should I take and for how long? I heard 50/50/50/50 but another person said thats too much and to do 25mg ed for 6 weeks. Also should I include nolvadex so that estrogen wont rise?

27 yr old male. Got my test checked and results are 276.(Years of mild prohormones twice a year is probably the culprit)

I am reading that a cycle of clomid would help boost my test. I have the research chem liquid clomid. How much should I take and for how long? I heard 50/50/50/50 but another person said thats too much and to do 25mg ed for 6 weeks. Also should I include nolvadex so that estrogen wont rise?

clomid will help to kickstart your hpta, and that's what you want but its not going to get you fully recovered on its own... you have probably been running insufficient pct's on your previous cycles and this is what ends up happening... clomid along strong and effective test boosters will help to get levels back up... people that say test boosters are not the answer generally have never tried them and live in the past... What i do is take previous protocols that have been used in the past, take new ways and uses that have come out and implement them together to formulate the best possible scenario...

What I would recommend in your circumstance is 6-8 weeks of this...

clomid 50/50/25/25/25/25
hcgenerate ES
phytoserms

this should get your levels on the rise and get you moving towards a strong recovery... you could even do a few weeks hcg blast as well... 1000 ius a week for a few weeks would be beneficial to you...

well with hrt his test levels being at 0 is irrelevant. i am sure you know that. if his test levels have been that low for an extended amount of time then hrt is his best bet to get them back up. trying to restore them is an up hill battle that not many people win. i am sorry friend, but i don't think a test booster is the answer. unfortunately it may be the only answer if trying to avoid hrt.

phyto-serms has been clinically tested to raise T levels up to 347%.. but don't take my word for it.. just look at the reviews. the new version is the ONLY supp on the market that actually burns fat and controls estrogen as well. its an amazing product you won't find at GNC, thats for sure

I can't tell from reading your post if you're experiencing low T naturally or from cycling without a proper PCT protocol. If it's from cycling, take the PCT advice given earlier.

If you're experience low T naturally, then yes, clomid could be an option. I'm not a doctor so I'm not going or trying to give you TRT advice. But I'll share a little of what I see.

Internet forums are filled with guys whose docs are now prescribing clomid for TRT. It's not always the most effective but it can be less damaging or permanent because it does not suppress or cause shutdown the way that Test does.

There are no absolutes here - every situation and individual reaction is different. I've seen guys (with low T) take clomid and afterwards their T drops back to the baseline. There are also those who come off and their T comes down but remains steady at about 25% higher than before the clomid treatment.

Some guys can use a clomid cycle (I've heard it referred to as the Once and Done method) to support low T while others might have to stay on clomid permanently.

Of course some also experience sides with clomid which might be a factor in your decision.

I've seen guys stay on with doses ranging from 12.5-50 mg per day. I've also seen Once and Done protocols that might be 50/25/25/25/12/12/12/12.

Keep studying.

Top Bottom