Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenviscerate

I thought que meant 'what' and por que meant 'why' ??
So just thought he didn't know what I meant by only the '4 days'. :FRlol:

And I should be waiting longer to use it, but Orbit wants me to use it sooner than later! :p
It will be interesting to see what, if anything, it does to my lower belly and LH's! :D

well shit its been like 2 years since i gave it you lol

Whats the benifit of putting clen on the skin with eviscerate verses consuming clen and using eveserate on the skin?

I love reading old threads! Clenviscerate is a classic, and I've been thinking about running T-3 and Clen while I'm in the last few weeks of Contest Preparation. I stumbled on this thread, and I do believe that Good Ole SonicWaste came up with the idea behind Clenviscerate. He was a mad scientist for fat loss. Always guinea pigging for shit like this. Anywho, I'm wondering what new Combo's have been devised since the first Orbit Clenviscerate+Slin Sane stack first arrived? Anything that could just Eviscerate the old now?

Clenviscerate
T-3 (in my case)
Need2Slin
Forged Burner (just trying to think up of all the pathways)

Need2's was
Clenviscerate
N2Slin
Lipoflame

Any schemers out there like Andrew and Russian that could do better?

Will Eviscerate Smolder work just as well? I already have a bottle and don't really want to spend the extra money on another bottle of Eviscerate.

Top Bottom