Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenviscerate

Enjoying my run.

Do 50mcg Clen with clenviserate and 60mcg Clen oral. Cutting the fat off with very minimum shakes.

Nope. I am up to 50mcg with the clenviserate once a day and 80mcg orally. I take 3mg of Keto at night so I can run as long as I want (prob 6 weeks). Plan on keeping topical at 50.

Nope. I am up to 50mcg with the clenviserate once a day and 80mcg orally. I take 3mg of Keto at night so I can run as long as I want (prob 6 weeks). Plan on keeping topical at 50.
Nice stack you got going on there, like the addition of keto to keep the receptors clean.

Nice stack you got going on there, like the addition of keto to keep the receptors clean.

I don't know anything about clenviserate other than what is in this thread..........I'm trying to cut and I have my diet in check (I think) and starting to up my cardio...........I'm at about 20% BF and would like to get down to 15% or more in a few months and like many I have a hard time losing fat in a few areas (lower chest and abs).....how safe is this Clenbuterol / Eviscerate combo.........

Thanks

Top Bottom