Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenviscerate

That smolder version is pretty innovating, hopefully Geonomyx brings back some of the original RPN products.

I love reading old threads! Clenviscerate is a classic, and I've been thinking about running T-3 and Clen while I'm in the last few weeks of Contest Preparation. I stumbled on this thread, and I do believe that Good Ole SonicWaste came up with the idea behind Clenviscerate. He was a mad scientist for fat loss. Always guinea pigging for shit like this. Anywho, I'm wondering what new Combo's have been devised since the first Orbit Clenviscerate+Slin Sane stack first arrived? Anything that could just Eviscerate the old now?

Clenviscerate
T-3 (in my case)
Need2Slin
Forged Burner (just trying to think up of all the pathways)

Need2's was
Clenviscerate
N2Slin
Lipoflame

Any schemers out there like Andrew and Russian that could do better?
What is your exact question? Forgive me but I am not understanding your question.

Tried this today. 3pumps an 20mcg. Felt just warm until 10am not sure if it was one of my supps (no stims) or the tea I drank but I had to wash it off it got so hot it hurt, could feel the heat an 1" away from my shirt.

I'll try 2 pumps and 20mcg tommorow.

Tried this today. 3pumps an 20mcg. Felt just warm until 10am not sure if it was one of my supps (no stims) or the tea I drank but I had to wash it off it got so hot it hurt, could feel the heat an 1" away from my shirt.

I'll try 2 pumps and 20mcg tommorow.
thats it working :D

Top Bottom