Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenviscerate

Update:

Worked better 2nd day. Warm/lightly flushed all day but not hot hot. Pretty tired which clen can do for some people.

Question: first post Andrew said to do it Eod for 30 days. I was going to do Ed for 2 weeks on then 2 weeks off, sound ok?

Trying to come up with a better clenviscerate stack.

Rick... me too. Here is what i put together for this month. I am not saying its the best so to speak... but it looks pretty good on paper... basically a mix of needto's ultimate fat burner stack with some stuff from genomyx and pes stuff thrown in on top of the clenviscerate...

genomyx DCP (taken as directed on the label)
pes shift (taken as directed on the label)
adderllin (2 caps am, before work)
forged burner (2 caps pm, after work)
clenviscerate (run 2 days on/2 days off, and with needto's recommended dosage)

let me know what you think.

i goofed... need2slin is in there too, i just forgot to include it. im trying to lean up a little more before i start my malicious mass/kdrol2 round two next month. :evil:

i goofed... need2slin is in there too, i just forgot to include it. im trying to lean up a little more before i start my malicious mass/kdrol2 round two next month. :evil:

Going from a cut, Especially a serious cut like you've got there straight into a bulk isn't the best idea. Focus on one or the other.

Going from a cut, Especially a serious cut like you've got there straight into a bulk isn't the best idea. Focus on one or the other.

im trying to bulk two months, cut two months... is there a better way to do this that you would suggest?

Could you apply clenviscerate smolder twice a day? I think I read somewhere that the maximum amount of clen to use per day is 40mcg. So could you split it up into two doses?

just following the dosing instructions posted. it says start with 20mcg/two times per day... and move up to 40mcg/two times per day. i think what you read was probably saying that was the maximum dosing per application.

Could you apply clenviscerate smolder twice a day? I think I read somewhere that the maximum amount of clen to use per day is 40mcg. So could you split it up into two doses?
Sure.

Top Bottom