Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clenbuterol dental anaesthetic

fiatconspiracy

clenbuterol dental anaesthetic.... does anyone know of any interaction? I assume the dentist will use a medium action painkiller to fill a cavity i have (next time use the sonicare) but the problem is I am taking 120mcg of clen....what are the odds of me puking all over the dentist?

Well what time is your dental appt? I had a cavity filled while on clen but it was in the a.m so I had only taken one pill (20 mcg) and no probs w/ the shot or the nitrous oxide. But I dn't know if you have taken a lot taht day......... hmmmmm......... maybe you shoudl ask your dentist to be sure.

PS Gotta love the nitrous:p

Thanks! The app is in the morning, early so i wont take any before then, but i will probably take some a couple of hours after , and just keep the dose really low for the day......So far the side effects of clen are pretty rough...but worth it...

Once you start feelin the shakes you should stick to that dose or even back it up one pill if it's too much. Sides should be tolerable. What are you feeling? ANything besides shaky or a little warm?

I just had some really nice periodontal surgery done on Friday (can you say Baker's Dozen of novacaine shots??) - I just took the day off from the clen and went back on the next day. Although I waited until the vicadins wore off too ;)

the sides are, just feeling disconnected from reality, anxiety, uh, hunger but feeling sick once I start eating...and I am sweating like a SOB...but i have actually gained a few lbs of muscle and lost fat, I am weaker in the gym, but look better! I will be doing this again! for me it has been a order of magnitude better than eca....it sucks that i can only stay on it 2 weeks before it down regulates.....

Top Bottom