Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol - Best u have used for getting ripped?

How Good is clenbuterol for shredding up

• Didn't do much for me

Votes: 89 20.7%
  • Pretty good about same as fat burners etc

Votes: 169 39.4%
  • Simply Awesome! Will SHRED you!!

Votes: 163 38.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got some sides from clen shakes, heart felt like it was pounding at times, and I got bad cramps. I almost had a hernia during a heavy squat session however I am not sure if that because of the clen or not, never came close to having one before, before trying clen. However, my results were pretty significant. 4% bf loss and 2.5in off my waist in about 9 weeks.

4% bf loss and 2.5in off my waist in about 9 weeks.

Unless you were at 10% bf or less to begin with, that is not significant bf loss for 9 weeks.

I'm on clen now and it makes me feel way more energetic[so I work out more] and is a decent appetite suppressant. To me those are the only noticeable benefits.

Unless you were at 10% bf or less to begin with, that is not significant bf loss for 9 weeks.

I'm on clen now and it makes me feel way more energetic[so I work out more] and is a decent appetite suppressant. To me those are the only noticeable benefits.

Felt pretty significant to me, but I guess not. If it means anything I didn't lose any strength (or muscle I think) in fact I improved on a few lifts while cutting and on clen.

Felt pretty significant to me, but I guess not. If it means anything I didn't lose any strength (or muscle I think) in fact I improved on a few lifts while cutting and on clen.

I did not mean to denigrate your accomplishment! I just meant that those results are probably more attributable to your hard work and discipline in diet than the clen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom