Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clenbuterol and t3 newbie

Hi I am new to the forum! So hello all just wanted a bit of advice as a novice
i gained 38 pounds on a contraceptive pill, have come off that and lost 10 pounds of within 10 days through no changes. Have since been desperate to loose the remaining weight as i am a dancer and when out of shape dont make great money. Anyway I have been taking Clenbuterol working out and super clean diet for 10 days and only lost 6 pounds. I have had no side effects what so ever from the Clenbuterol other than oily skin! I have just started taking t3 two days ago.
My questions are do you think the Clebuterol i have is fake?
Is it safe to run t3 and Clenbuterol together?
I am 32 176 pounds 5ft 6 and im quite naturally musclar and look best at about 148-150 pounds.
Thanks in advance

Hi I am new to the forum! So hello all just wanted a bit of advice as a novice
i gained 38 pounds on a contraceptive pill, have come off that and lost 10 pounds of within 10 days through no changes. Have since been desperate to loose the remaining weight as i am a dancer and when out of shape dont make great money. Anyway I have been taking Clenbuterol working out and super clean diet for 10 days and only lost 6 pounds. I have had no side effects what so ever from the Clenbuterol other than oily skin! I have just started taking t3 two days ago.
My questions are do you think the Clebuterol i have is fake?
Is it safe to run t3 and Clenbuterol together?
I am 32 176 pounds 5ft 6 and im quite naturally musclar and look best at about 148-150 pounds.
Thanks in advance

You've lost 6lbs in 10 days and you think your clen is fake? That's absurd.

Secondly just because you aren't exhibiting any overt sides the covert sides are occurring such as the cardiac muscle you are killing by using clen. Your cardiac muscle will never grow back. I would advise you stop using clen and focus on losing your weight by diet and training.

Thanks for replying
I hear you, my diet consists of
poached egg on one small piece of wholemeal toast for breakfast
chickenbreast (skineless and grilled) or other form of lean protein with salad or veg for lunch with a small helping of sugar free thai sweet chilli sauce or homemade soup with protein and veg for lunch
afternoon snack a cup a soup(named slim a soup), a protein bar or a fat free greek yoghurt with natural cinnamon
lean protein and veg/salad for evening meal
I work out every morning cardio, resitance and toning 6 days a week for about an hour and a half and dance 12 hours one/two nights per week
I have one coffee with skimmed milk or single cream per day, one sugar free soda and water (really need to drink more water)
drink a very small glass of grape juice half an hour before a work out
take supplements
do you suggest any improvements to that?

I don't promote clen either. Personally, I don't think it works that well either. Be careful with the T3. Rebound can be a bitch!

You've lost 16 lbs already in a very short period of time, with not too many changes, which is great. It likely took you some time to gain that weight and it takes time to get it off. If you are working out that much and watching your diet, the weight should be coming off. As you lose more, you'll have to change up your calories once you plateau.

Top Bottom