Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen????

Have any of you ladies used Clen? If so, what were your results and sides. I am thinking about using this and wanted to know if the benefits outweigh the costs if any negative effects at all. I have been on the Anabolics boards but those men can't really advise me on this. Thanks ladies!

I haven't tried clen but I want to!!! I have lots of experience with thermogenics though. And they do work great...for a little while only. So you want to maximize it with proper diet and exercise
for a cutting cycle. The effects will wear off though as your body gets accustomed to it. You can only increase the dosage so much. But if you plan right I think it's pretty good to try.

Clenbuterol, medically used throughout many parts of the world as a broncodilator for the treatment of asthma, is a recent and popular addition to the realm of athletics. Clenbuterol is a beta-2 agonist, with properties somewhat similar to adrenaline. It acts as a CNS stimulant and users quite commonly report side effects such as shaky hands, insomnia, sweating, increased blood pressure and nausea. These side effects generally subside quickly once the user becomes accustomed to the drug. Athletes find clenbuterol attractive for it's pronounced thermogenic effects as well as mild anabolic properties. Dosage regimes will vary depending on the desired effect. Clenbuterol generally come is 20mcg tablets, although it is also available in syrup and injectable form. Users will usually tailor there dosage individually, depending on results and side effects, but somewhere in the range of 2-8 tablets per day is most common. For fat loss, clenbuterol seems to stay effective for 3-6 weeks, then it's thermogenic properties seem to subside. This is noticed when the body temperature drops back to normal. It's anabolic properties subside much quicker, somewhere around 18 days. Currently, counterfeits of clenbuterol do exist, but they are scarce and most are bottles with loose tablets. Clenbuterol should only be trusted when purchased in foil and plastic strips, preferably with accompanying box and paperwork.

oh yeah but ease into it as you want to judge how it affects you. some people can and can't handle it very well....

more info.... (as youcan see i've been considering it too)

Clenbuterol is a very interesting and remarkable compound. It is not a steroid hormone but a beta-2-symphatomimetic. Clenbuterol, above all, has a strong anticatabolic effect, which means it decreases the rate at which protein is reduced in the muscle cell, consequently causing an enlargement of muscle cells. For this reason, numerous athletes use Clenbuterol after steroid treatment to balance the resulting catabolic phase and thus obtain maximum strength and muscle mass. A fur-ther aspect of Clenbuterol is its distinct fat-burning effect. Clenbuterol burns fat without dieting because it increases the body temperature slightly, forcing the body to burn fat for this process. Due to the higher body temperature Clenbuterol magnifies the effect of anabolic/androgenic steroids taken simulta-neously, since the protein processing is increased.

Athletes usually take 5-7 tablets, 100-140 mcg per day For women 80-100 mcg//day are usually suffi-cient, It is important that the athlete begin by taking only one tablet on the first day and then increasing the dosage by one tablet each of the following days until the desired maximum dosage is reached. The compound is usually taken over a period of 8-10 weeks. Since Clenbuterol is not a hormone compound it has no side effects typical of anabolic steroids. For this reason it is also liked by women. Possible side effects of Clenbuterol include restlessness, palpitations, tremor (involuntary trembling of fingers), headache, increased per-spiration, insomnia, possible muscle spasms, increased blood pres-sure, and nausea. Note that these side effects are of a temporary nature and usually subside after 8-10 days, despite continuation of the product. In the meantime, Clenbuterol is well distributed on the black market and costs between $0.70 and $1.20 per 0.02 mg tab-let

Thanks girl, I have been researching alot on Clen too. As a matter of fact, we must be going to the same sites because I have read all of the same info. Thanks again girl!:D

no more than shakiness, edgy, anxious, headaches, etc....

have you ever done ephedrine type of stack before? same sort of thing....

nothing you can't handle....:D

Top Bottom