Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen????

im so pumped to take my clen woohooo lol...ive been studying these boards for months now and hope i have all the knowledge thats needed to get to my goal..dont have that much to go ill post results and good luck to all xoxo

i wanna start it right now..but the results r so much better when u have a clean diet which i do..but im still unsure as to how to get the ratios for protein carbs and fats..i know how to do the math for everything else..but is there even a figure that tells u "ok since ur eating this much gms of protein then it would be 30% protein" etc helpp

Have you ever thought about the 40/30/30 (Zone) or a Keto diet. I have done some research on both and there are actual books that have the meals planned for you. Really inexpensive also.

i was told by ppl that was the best ratio for me 40 protein 30 carbs and 30 fats...i was planning on looking into the atkins..im still a little confused which diet is right for me..i really dont need to lose weight if anything 5-8 lbs which can be easily lost when i start my workout..its mostly toning up i wanna do...so i guess the dr atkins diet is good????

Some people that I work with have been on the Atkins and lost alot weight. If you do not want to lose weight, I would not go that route. Ask someone here for a plan for you I am quite sure they would be more than willing to help. I know Triple V would, she has already given me great advice the past 2 days. Well, good luck. :D :D :D :friends:

I used clen for about two weeks with my first cycle --- I got up to 3 pills, and couldnt take it . I am prone to migraines, and I got the worst one while taking the clen.....lasted about 4 days. Does affect some with killer headaches.....just monitor your dosage and find what will work for you.

My husband took what I couldnt, and loved it. Works for some and not for others. Best of luck.

Top Bottom