Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen????

Girl, we must be thinking the same things, as I was typing my post so were you. I am also considering Anavar. I have only been working out a year now and started out @ 250 now I am @ 180... I am @ a Plateau now... I need alot more work before I start the Anavar. I am just looking for an aid in Fat loss right now. So, that is why I was thinking about the Clen. It will probably be another year before I start the Anavar.

I just re-read Lobo's post, have you done any research on Cytomel. I think I will if you haven't yet. You are soooo informed about alot of this and I really appreciate you taking the time to respond to me as quickly as you have and helping me out. THANKS girl!!!! :friends:

It's hard to explain but clens sides are theoretically the same as ephedrine, but ALOT different. You have to try it out for yourself to see how, it's hard to explain. Ephedrine leaves most really wired. Almost like you want to run or do something with alot of activity. With clen I experience mostly tremors, headaches, and some cramping. The shaking is the fun part. Try going out to dinner and not look out of the ordinary. Trying to get food to your mouth without it falling off the fork will be a challenge.

As far as benefits goes it does serve it's purpose. It burns fat, but I'm not all that sure how much stronger the effects would be compared to ephedrine based products as clens effectiveness wears off in about two weeks. All I can tell you is to give it a try and see how it goes...

Thanks Daeo, has your girl ever used it? And are the tremors really that bad?!! LOL!! When I first tried Xenadrine it did that to me but wore off the next week.

ill be doing my first cycle of clen this week..im 5'2 115 lbs..im taking it to lower my bf so im not working out for nothing..along w/ a clean diet. has any1 ever heard of the brand pharmachim?

NubianBeauty said:
Thanks Daeo, has your girl ever used it? And are the tremors really that bad?!! LOL!! When I first tried Xenadrine it did that to me but wore off the next week.

A better question would be what hasn't my girl used :D

She's currently using 8 pills/day. The shaking is bad, but will subside(but no go completely away)in around 5 days usually. Anything requiring a steady hand won't be easy. I wouldn't recommend you starting off at 8/day though. Try 3-4 and work your way up from there. You'll know when you're at your dosage. My girl eventually worked up to 10 pills one time and felt like she was in the middle of an earthquake. 8 pills is the highest we go anymore...

guccianqel said:
ill be doing my first cycle of clen this week..im 5'2 115 lbs..im taking it to lower my bf so im not working out for nothing..along w/ a clean diet. has any1 ever heard of the brand pharmachim?

Yep. Pharmachim clen is manufactured in Bulgaria. It's my favorite. Alot better than oxyflux and spiropent in my opinion. The best on the market and also one of the cheapest. Good luck to you..

NubianBeauty said:
LOL!!!

Daeo are you saying that Spiro Clen isn't any good or that the Pharm is just better because Spiro is the one was opting for.

Not saying spiro isn't any good. Just that I prefer Pharmachim. It's cheaper(at least for me) and really effective. I'm not sure if it's mental but I feel alot better on Pharmachim. I'd defenitely stay away from Oxyflux though...

Top Bottom