Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen for my woman

muscleup

Been around forever
Platinum
Hey my peeps I spend so much time on this board that my girlfriend is also getting addicted to it and she is thinking of running clen for 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off with Eca.I was wondering what a good clen dosage would be for her, she is already lean but she just wants to lose a few pounds of bf%.She also watches here diet very well so thats not a problem...thanks:D

I had my girl use it also and went with the same way a guy should use it, increase one pill untill she can't bear the sides and then back down one. She could tolerate 100mcg but it was oxyflux also. I would let her run clen with eca. Run the clen for two weeks and then eca for two.

Satrt with 2 clen's and move up as long as she can tolerate it. Go up to 4. On the two day off have her take the e/c/a/ stack a few times a day and do not use the e/c/a on the clen days. My girlfriend competed in fitness and she would do the clens just like this. She would also use 5-10mgs a day of noveldex which works wonders in woman who are trying to achieve a lean look. She also would use 12.5-25mcg of t3. She never used any steroids and she was able to build a fantastic, muscular physique with no deep voice ect.

pgerardone...
are you saying she used clen 2 days on, 2 days off instead off 2 wks on/off?
How long was her T3 cycle?

Awhile ago gals on the women's board were looking for info on Nolva... if she has not visited over there, please invite her to do so! New gals always welcome! :D

i did 1 pill <20 mcg> first day, and increased by one everyday till i hit 7 <140mcg>. did that for 2 weeks, eca for the next 2. my next 2 weeks i started off at 3 pills <60 mcg>, then maxed out at 180 mcg. tapering down within the last 4 days of the 2 weeks. i lost 20 lbs, and inches all around. just make sure she drinks lots of water, for some reason women are more prone to the headache side effect of clen. good luck.

jessyca =P~

The effectiveness of clen wears off if you don't take a couple days off here and there. Take as much as she can stand. Her tolerance will increase. Clen really makes my hands shake...bad for photography!

muscleup said:
Hey my peeps I spend so much time on this board that my girlfriend is also getting addicted to it and she is thinking of running clen for 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off with Eca.I was wondering what a good clen dosage would be for her, she is already lean but she just wants to lose a few pounds of bf%.She also watches here diet very well so thats not a problem...thanks:D

If you get some Ketofen (a antihistamine sold OTC in other countries) you can keep using clenbuterol without receptor downgrade and you can keep the doseage down. If you look a little you can find it. The only downside is that Ketofen can cause you to be sleepy (it likely cancels out the clen "wired" feeling to some extent.
Do a search on ketofen (maybe spelled slightly different).It will give you wealth of info. also check www.anabolicfitness.net
(free to sign up) and search there as well. Good luck.

Top Bottom