Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clen 200 mcg x (30mi)

Race MTB

First ever post so if I'm messing this up sorry in advance , just got today Clen 200mcg x (30mi) 100% confused on how to use. I also got a plastic dispenser with marking that say CC/MI starts with 0.1 to 1.0 started with 0.5 today ? and i'm shaking like it's my first ever dance with a girl. Could use a little help please.

this site is unbelievably dry when it comes to responses. almost 24 hours and this guy hasnt gotten anything lol. Post pictures of your dispenser so its a little easier to read what the hell you took. and did you get yoru clen from a reputable source?

.5 would be 100mcg. Too much to start. Start with .2 and up it +.2 every few days till the sides are too much to handle, then back down a dose and use that amount

First ever post so if I'm messing this up sorry in advance , just got today Clen 200mcg x (30mi) 100% confused on how to use. I also got a plastic dispenser with marking that say CC/MI starts with 0.1 to 1.0 started with 0.5 today ? and i'm shaking like it's my first ever dance with a girl. Could use a little help please.

Another reason I prefer tabs,,,especially with things like AI's,,CLEN and T3.

Another reason I prefer tabs,,,especially with things like AI's,,CLEN and T3.

for the most part it seems like liquid clen is the only thing i could find! tabs seem so much easier and convenient though. message me brotha!

Top Bottom